• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Defiance Actions in stock. Still super low prices!

PuckerFactorRiflesWY

LRH Sponsor
***NEWSFLASH: Anti actions now include 20MOA pic rail at no extra charge***

We have BDL style bottom metal for the XM and Lapua configurations on hand.

Special Orders on actions welcome! We can usually get them much quicker than the commonly quoted lead time.

If you are not sure which action you need, give us a call. We know it can be confusing and are happy to help!

Here's a list of current on hand actions as of 10.03.23:

Anti - Medium (Rem Short Action) Std bolt face for .308, Creed, etc... $1330 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail)

Anti - Left Hand Medium (Rem Short Action) Std bolt face for .308, Creed, etc... $1330 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail)

Anti - Nitride Medium (Rem Short Action) Std bolt face for .308, Creed, etc... $1479 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail)

Anti - Left Hand Medium (Rem Short Action) Mag bolt face for Short Mag cartridges $1330 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail)

Anti - XM mid length for Short Mag cartridges but allows more mag length $1330 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail)

Anti - Left Hand XM mid length for Short Mag cartridges but allows more mag length $1330 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail)

Anti - LA Std bolt face for -06, 280 Ackley, 6.5-284, etc... $1330 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail)

Anti - LA Mag bolt face for 300WM, 300PRC, 7PRC, etc... $1330 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail)

Anti - LA Mag bolt face Ultra for RUM, Nosler, etc... $1330 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail)

Anti – Nitride LA Lapua bolt face for 338 Lapua, 338 Norma, etc... $1479 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail)

Anti - Left Hand LA Lapua bolt face for 338 Lapua, 338 Norma, etc... $1330 (includes 20 MOA aluminum pic rail)

AntiX - Medium (Rem Short Action) Std bolt face for .308, Creed, etc... $1399

AntiX - Left Hand Medium (Rem Short Action) Std bolt face for Short Mag cartridges $1399

AntiX - Left Hand Medium (Rem Short Action) Mag bolt face for Short Mag cartridges $1399

AntiX - XM mid length for Short Mag cartridges but allows more mag length $1399

AntiX – Left Hand XM mid length for Short Mag cartridges but allows more mag length $1399

AntiX - LA Std bolt face for -06, 280 Ackley, 6.5-284, etc... $1399

AntiX - LA Mag bolt face for 300WM, 300PRC, 7PRC, etc...$1399

AntiX – Left Hand LA Mag bolt face for 300WM, 300PRC, 7PRC, etc...$1399

AntiX - LA Mag bolt face Ultra for RUM, Nosler, etc...$1399

AntiX - Left Hand LA Mag bolt face Ultra for RUM, Nosler, etc...$1399

AntiX - LA Lapua bolt face for 338 Lapua, 338 Norma, etc... $1399

Ruckus Tactical - Left Hand Medium (Rem Short Action) Std bolt face for .308, Creed, etc... $1370

Ruckus Tactical - LA Lapua bolt face for 338 Lapua, 338 Norma, etc... $1370

Ruckus Tactical - Nitride LA Lapua bolt face for 338 Lapua, 338 Norma, etc... $1520

Deviant Hunter - LA Lapua bolt face for 338 Lapua, 338 Norma, etc... $1399

Deviant Hunter - Left Hand LA Lapua bolt face for 338 Lapua, 338 Norma, etc... $1399

Anti 2.0 - Medium (Rem Short Action) Std bolt face for .308, Creed, etc... $990

Anti 2.0 - LA Mag bolt face for 300WM, 300PRC, 7PRC, etc...$990

Anti 2.0 - LA Mag bolt face Ultra for RUM, Nosler, etc...$990

These are Venmo, Apple Pay, Zelle, Cash, Check, Money Order discount prices. You must call for these prices.

You can purchase via credit card on our website anytime!

Check out our website: PuckerFactorRifles.com.
See us on Defiance Machine's website: Defiancemachine.com

We are just rifle people trying to help other rifle people, so don't hesitate to call us with any questions you might have. We realize that there is a lot to know, and especially if you are new to custom rifles it can be a little intimidating. Don't worry about it. We help people of all experience levels every day!

If I'm in SLC area, xan I drive up and pick one up at your shop in Evanston?

If I'm in SLC area, xan I drive up and pick one up at your shop in Evanston?
BATF treats unbarreled actions as pistols, so pistol rules apply. I cant sell an action across state lines without shipping it to an FFL or having the FFL pick it up in person. If it has a barrel, then it's a rifle, and you would be fine to pick it up. -Brian

I was also wondering about nitride. At one point I think it was you guys were saying that you would offer nitride. I have two bolts and an action that need nitride and I need to purchase a base from you to go to nitride as well. Called and emailed your shop with no response maybe here will work.

Soooooo.....about the nitriding...LOL

We did indeed offer nitriding. Our objective was to make it easier, quicker and cheaper for everybody to get nitriding done. We would simply take actions, bolts etc... and hold them until we had the minimum batch required by the nitride company, and them send them in. Unfortunately we had some difficulty with some batches that didn't meet our standards for quality when they came back, and had to be redone. I want to be clear that every company eventually makes a mistake, it's a fact of life, and the nitride company stood behind their work, and made it right at their expense, which is all that can be asked of any company. For us, the whole process was never as much about making money as it was just providing the service to help people out, so when we ran into these difficulties we quickly got into a situation where we were the labor on our end (assembly,disassembly, inspection, cleaning, packing, labeling) was costing us more than the prices we were charging. The net result is we had to suspend that service, at least until we can re-evaluate our methods. We are very sorry that we had to stop, and apologize for the inconvenience. We hope to resolve this and put this service back in our lineup if possible.

As for missing emails and phone calls. We have, on occasion missed emails (usually my fault), and we just discovered that the "Contact Us" feature on our web page isn't forwarding to our email system. We are looking into that. But missing an email is very rare, and missing a phone call even more so. We pride ourselves on answering the phone and returning messages, so I don't know how that happened.

I hope this clears up any confusion as to why the "Add nitride" option suddenly disappeared. -Brian

I just wanted to add that the lead times for custom orders from Defiance have gotten much shorter. We take custom orders all the time from guys all over the country, and they have not been taking long at all. So if you are looking for a specific action that you are having a hard time finding, give us a call and we can order it for you. Easy Peasy! If we order one with Nitriding, it does add about 30 days, but that is still not bad compared to about everything else in our industry. -Brian

I just wanted to add that the lead times for custom orders from Defiance have gotten much shorter. We take custom orders all the time from guys all over the country, and they have not been taking long at all. So if you are looking for a specific action that you are having a hard time finding, give us a call and we can order it for you. Easy Peasy! If we order one with Nitriding, it does add about 30 days, but that is still not bad compared to about everything else in our industry. -Brian
What is the Defiance lead time now?

It was up to 15 months for a while…

What is the Defiance lead time now?

It was up to 15 months for a while…
Generally speaking we see product between two weeks and 30 days. If the order requires Nitride it typically adds an additional 30 days. That makes ordering a hard to find action pretty painless. Also, it doesn't have to be a true custom, it can be any action we don't have on the shelf. We try pretty hard to have what we think our customers will want, but sometimes we miss-guess, or just run out of stock, LOL. -Brian