Decadron Shot — increased RHR?

Hot648

I had a decade on shot over a week ago. Never had allergies in my life but came down with what seems like the worst sinus infection ever. Crippling head pressure that has been present for almost a month.

Anyway, the np at the local doc in a box proceeded to tell me that I must have developed allergies but the gave me dexamethasone and antibiotic shot with a pack.

Hasn't really touched the sinus problem but my resting heart rate has increased by ten beats per minute and it's been like this for over a week now. All my metrics hrv, resting heart rate, sleep score, etc look like I have been drinking every night.

Has anybody had this happen and when can I expect it to go away? **** cure is way worse than the disease.

Flonase has worked wonders for me . Have not had head cold or any sinus issues in over three years . Helps with my asthma also .

I usually can't sleep for a night or maybe two after a "1&1" as my favorite nurse calls them.
She particlarly enjoys jetting it in my rear and watching me squirm from the blue-flame sensation it causes down my *** into my thigh.
They usually provide fast relief for congestion, in my case.
Are you exposing yourself to anything new? Detergents, carpet, furniture etc contain chemicals that can trigger your response?
I've been cursed with allergies since day 1.
Grain dust, animal dander, pollen etc.
And my chosen profession? Farming

Do you sleep with a CPAP by chance?

I guess that I'm a bit "old school", I avoid drugs whenever possible….especially many of the newer ones brought out over the past 10 years or so!

That said, I used to get a bad sinus infection every year (like clockwork) near the Christmas Holidays, which always ended up with a trip to the doctor and antibiotics being taken. About 15 years ago, my daughter bought me a Neti- Pot. I still will get the occasional sinus problem, but it's quickly cleared up with the Neti-Pot. I haven't been to a doctor for a Sinus Infection since getting the "Pot"!

It doesn't get cheaper or more natural than a saline flush. Cheap and effective….what's not to like

Your change in bio's could likely be a reaction to your medication and/ or possibly the sinus infection. Many times meds will affect your bio's. memtb