Deadliest cartridge known to man

Hey, 40 years of marriage in July, 43 together years. It's definitely a powerful cartridge! Congratulations to all, kind of says a lot about the people on this forum

Take Care
April 12th, we'll be celebrating 44 years since I proposed! Oh, and we had been dating for only 2 weeks!!! Truth. Part of the proposal included the statement that when the season is open, I go hunting. She still said Yes and September we celebrate 44 years. My wife and best friend is a real warrior to put up with me all these wonderful years!!! Congratulations to all you other "long haulers". God bless you all! (After all, I believe HE put us together.)

April 12th, we'll be celebrating 44 years since I proposed! Oh, and we had been dating for only 2 weeks!!! Truth. Part of the proposal included the statement that when the season is open, I go hunting. She still said Yes and September we celebrate 44 years. My wife and best friend is a real warrior to put up with me all these wonderful years!!! Congratulations to all you other "long haulers". God bless you all! (After all, I believe HE put us together.)
Ed, you get up too early!!! HaHa Buuut, I wish I had your drive.

Hey, MTGEEZER, I did a "prenup" as well. Mine wasn't about hunting because she knew about that beforehand. These were my two "requirements": 1. She couldn't weigh over 132 unless she was pregnant, and 2. I get to buy a new gun every year. She agreed and we're still pretty crazy about each other.
Take Care