• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

CZ 527 30mm Medium Rings

Twellmann

Looking to mount the VX-5HD I bought from warpig602. It has a 44mm objective and from my research I think the MED height rings will work. It's going on my dads 204 and he currently has some trouble getting lined up because his old scope (poor eye relief) in high rings is just not a good combo for him. If you happen to know MED rings won't work I would sure like to hear about that too! Thanks.

Looking to mount the VX-5HD I bought from warpig602. It has a 44mm objective and from my research I think the MED height rings will work. It's going on my dads 204 and he currently has some trouble getting lined up because his old scope (poor eye relief) in high rings is just not a good combo for him. If you happen to know MED rings won't work I would sure like to hear about that too! Thanks.

I'm using med Warne rings on one of my CZ 527's with a 42mm scope and there is plenty of clearance, I can send you a pic if you'd like. Pretty sure they'd clear a 44mm as well. Also, if this is a newer 527 it should have the new version bolt handle so that should clear as well, but if you have the old style, it'll likely hit.

I have Leupold med rings on another 527 and that scope is also a 42mm but it also has an AO so it's probably about the same as your 44mm and it clears fine too.

I'm using med Warne rings on one of my CZ 527's with a 42mm scope and there is plenty of clearance, I can send you a pic if you'd like. Pretty sure they'd clear a 44mm as well. Also, if this is a newer 527 it should have the new version bolt handle so that should clear as well, but if you have the old style, it'll likely hit.

I have Leupold med rings on another 527 and that scope is also a 42mm but it also has an AO so it's probably about the same as your 44mm and it clears fine too.
Awesome thanks for the input!