Custom rifle aesthetics question

Feisty one, aren't ya?
You had the same answer, back to back, in post 5 and 6 along with a reason to leave it stainless. Rather than heed the advice you posted some wise *** comment about how much money you are spending and how you won't like it if it isn't perfect. Then you got the answer you wanted and tossed everything else aside.

Shoot that barrel out then come back and tell us how much you care what color the recoil lug is.

Lol it seems you are the fiesty one friend.

I wasnt even referring to you with that comment. I appreciate and respect your opinion that i should leave it stainless. Sorry i didnt relate that to you earlier. i havent made up my mind yet what to do.
I was referring to the guy or ppl who said it doesnt matter or posted pics of rifles they thought looked good.

Seems like you got really bent out of shape there for no reason guy.

A 300 Win I had built. I personally wouldn't care as long as it matches either the barrel or the action and not some off shade or color.
XibUbgvl.jpg

Yes i agree with that too, i guess im just the kind of guy who sweats the small stuff. i just picked up another action for a 6br throated for 87gr v max. Should be a cool ground hog rig. im sure ill have more questions hopefully i dont offend anyone next time lol

I think it's a slowly growing trend to have contrast in a rifle and some make it look pretty good.
The rifle will definitely appear more custom to even those with an untrained eye.
Id say leave it alone.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.