• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

custom 300 win mag

I'm saw your ad and decided to reply. I'm considering selling "my baby". I had this rifle built 3 yrs ago by Brett Buisse in Union Grove, WI. Vanguard action trued, 26" Obermeyer Barrel 1:10 twist, all cerakoted stainless color. Black B&C medalist stock. weighs 7.25 lbs bare. I live in Alabama and don't deer hunt as much. I travel and hunt more now. I have a 28 Nosler that I had him build for North America hunts and a 375 for my Africa trip last year that I'm taking to Alaska in the Fall. I don't think I'll shoot this much more. I will take 1750.00 for the rifle. text me if interested and I will take some pictures. I have loads worked up as well.

This is one of Len Backus rifles. Stiller, Brux, Manners, Jewell trigger and BLD bottom metal. It also comes with a Nightforce NSX 5.5-22X 50mm ZS MOAscope. The rifle shoots 210gr bergersbehind H1000 very well
I bought this from a buddy here on the
Forum he was selling it for another very respected friend I bought it but I really have to many 300s therefore the sale
Price is 5000 or best offer shipped to your ffl
IMG_0055 (2).JPEGIMG_0053 (1).JPEGIMG_0054 (1).JPEG

looking for a fully custom 300 win mag. low round count.
thanks
I have a Gre-Tan rifle made by Greg Tannel out of Kersey CO. It was Dad's rifle. He shot it a little at the range. 300WM single point blueprinted 700, CTC Shilen barrel 1:10 twist, 342 neck, Sako extractor, KG gunkote, Holland lug, Allen Rem. long action screws, pillar bedded in Fagen laminated stock. I found a load that he said produced 1/2" at 200 yards. I haven't shot it. It is old school but beautiful old school.