• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Custom 300 RUM

wsq

For sale 300 rum built by Arnold arms on a Remington action 27 1/4" barrel black fiber glass stock grey webbing allum. bedding block. Zeiss duralyt 3x12x50 scope with 30mm main tube. Also includes hornady dies never used and 3 boxes of once fired brass and remaining ammunition. $2400.00 package $1650.00 for gun and ammo. $750.00 for scope.

If interested post your # and I will text pictures barrel length posted included muzzle brake.

What make is the barrel and what is the overall weight? do you know the approx. number of rounds through it? was the action blueprinted?

if you could send pics to 239-229-3539 that be awesome

Thanks,
Corey

Purchased rifle used 6years ago from a gun shop in B'ham AL. Bore looks good and shots great. Was built by Arnold Arms who's no longer in business I don't know what barrels they used . Looks like a #4 or sporter contour. Best shooting gun I have ever owned just to much for where I hunt in South AL. Selling to fund a custom build. I've shot approx. 50 rounds through rifle. Not nearly as much recoil as I thought it would be about like 30-06