• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Crux Ordnance Carbon Fiber Tripod Kit $1450 shipped

Longelkrange

I have a used Crux Ordnance tripod kit for sale. This tripod is rock solid and offers great options for running a rifle or just using the tripod with a spotter or both at the same time if you want. This is the PMG-009 kit on the cruxord website. The spotting scope mount does have a small cosmetic scuff from dropping it. PM me with questions or if you want more details. The whole kit on cruxord website would be $2395.

Some information from Crux Ordnance....
10x (10 layer) Carbon Fiber Tubing
42mm top section diameter
1/4"-20 threaded holes on leg tops and apex for additional accessories
Spring Loaded Apex Safety Mechanism (prevents accidental mounting plate release)
Easy Leg lock access from front and back
Bubble Level on Apex
Anti Slip Molded Feet with integrated Hardened Stainless Steel Spikes ($75.00 value)
Made in the USA

This includes carbon fiber tripod, leveling bowl, adjustable rifle rest, clamp, and spotting scope mount, also a carrying case. I know RRS is really popular but this tripod is every bit as nice as a RRS and the adjustable rest offers a rock solid platform.

$1700 shipped

Re: Crux Ordnance Carbon Fiber Tripod Kit $1700 shipped

tripod 3.jpg

tripod2.jpg

tripod.jpg

not real sure why the images are rotated like that, pm me your cell number for better pictures.

Re: Crux Ordnance Carbon Fiber Tripod Kit $1600 shipped

need to sell, $1450 shipped for everything. Almost $1000 off of buying it new.