Couple of downed Alberta wolves

Yeah You Guys Are Probably Right, Coyotes Have Put A Hurtin On Our Deer Herd And A Few Wolves Would Probably Finish Em Off But For A Year Or 2 I think It Would Be A Lot Of fun

Jawall, you don't really want the Wolf's. They are killing every big game we have here in the west. Our hunting is being destroyed by these Wolf loving fools and the idiots we have running or governments at both the state and fed levels. You most likely already have plenty of target opportunities, go after the Coywolf's in your state now. Watch a couple of videos, first this one on the Coywolf and you will see. what they are and were they are.
Video: Meet the Coywolf | Watch Nature Online | PBS Video

Than watch this movie and you'll see what the Wolf's are really doing and get a hint of what this biodiversity is really leading up to.
http://cryingwolfmovie.com/#home

Stay low Aim small, miss small.

Speeders- i am so far past envious and into the Covetous range; i am going to have to see my priest.

Last edited:
Excellent job, you need to change your signature to "The Wolfman."lightbulb Those are some big bastards!

Thanks, my buddy calls me the wolf whisperer...i wouldn't go that far, just lucky being in the right spot at the right time. We do have a pile scattered across western Alberta. It is just about getting out. I actually seen 2 the weekend before but was out for a drive with the wife and kids. It was still pretty cool as i howled and had 4-5 howling back. only the 2 stuck there noses out. The kids thought that was pretty cool. The wolf on the left was a giant. This is a pic with my son. he was a little hesitant to walk up to this guy.

Attachments

• WOLF14.jpg
    WOLF14.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 113
I don't blame him at all. I probably would be a little hesitant myself. Keep up the good work, a dead wolf in Canada is just one more that can't cross the border.:)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.