• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Cooper Model 52 280AI

Bearden18

Custom Cooper Model 52 280AI with Swarovski Z6 HD 3-18X50 BT Reticle
I have shot maybe 15 rounds through it, just no need for it to just sit in the safe.
It's French walnut stock & Threaded barrel with cap. $3500 rifle only or $4600 w/ scope shipped.
Let me know if you would like to see more pictures, not crazy about letting it go but really hate to see it just sit. Thanks.
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_4418.jpg
    IMG_4418.jpg
    984.7 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_4419.jpg
    IMG_4419.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 203
  • IMG_4421.jpg
    IMG_4421.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 200
  • IMG_4422.jpg
    IMG_4422.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 219
  • IMG_4423.jpg
    IMG_4423.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 199
  • IMG_4424.jpg
    IMG_4424.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 198
First post and already selling something......how about an intro and some contribution to the site. Not by any means saying you are a bad guy, but the site has been having some problems with "new" members taking advantage of members. Again, not saying you are one of those guys, but you are a non-contributing member.

Very nice rig Bearden. I can see why you would hate to get rid of it. Aside from the crooks, you'll find those on patrol looking to give others a hard time also. Ignore both types and you'll enjoy this site.

First post and already selling something......how about an intro and some contribution to the site. Not by any means saying you are a bad guy, but the site has been having some problems with "new" members taking advantage of members. Again, not saying you are one of those guys, but you are a non-contributing member.

Looks to me that Bearden18 has been a member for almost a year so he's now "new". He probably just doesn't like to make the mean spirited "contributions" as others seem to like to do.

Nice rifle Bearden 18. Good luck with the sale.

Appreciate the positive feedback, I actually bought this rifle off of this site. I haven't dealt many upper end rifles. IF you are seriously interested send me a message a email either or.