• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Colorado Reloading Swap

Here's what I have…

100 SEALED 7saum ADG - **GONE**
8lb Retumbo
8lb H4350
100 127 SEALED LRX

Looking for…
primers (LRP/SRP)
Tikka action
H1000
Cash 😉

Located in Thornton

Last edited:
Here's what I have…

100 SEALED 7saum ADG
8lb Retumbo
8lb H4350
100 127 SEALED LRX

Looking for…
primers (LRP/SRP)
Tikka action
H1000
Cash 😉

Located in Thornton
I have small SRP CCI 400 & federal magnum pistol. How much for the Retumbo?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
I'll be in the Fort Collins/Loveland area tomorrow or Saturday
Would like to trade for h1000, h4831 or h4350.
I would trade and 2 jugs or mine for one of yours

Attachments

• BF5DF549-98A6-490B-8FE9-2887210E0F4D.jpeg
    BF5DF549-98A6-490B-8FE9-2887210E0F4D.jpeg
    721.8 KB · Views: 53
Here's what I have…

8lb Retumbo
8lb H4350
100 127 SEALED LRX

Looking for…
primers (LRP/SRP)
Tikka action
H1000
Cash 😉

Located in Thornton
Looks like everything is spoken for minus the h4350 that I'll probably keep.

Still looking for a cheap tikka to do a 6.5 build. If anybody has one sitting around let me know!

Here's what I have…

8lb Retumbo
8lb H4350
100 127 SEALED LRX

Looking for…
primers (LRP/SRP)
Tikka action
H1000
Cash 😉

Located in Thornton
I have LRP and SRP, interested in you Retumbo and possibly your H4350. Wanna make a deal? PM me.
RJ

Hi Everyone, I'm pretty new to the forum but have really learned a lot from all of the posts. I'm pretty new to reloading, getting back into it after ~20 years from reloading with a buddies dad. I know, not a great time to get into this but what the heck.

I cannot find any components in ABQ, but I will be in Denver over the weekend to visit family and am hoping that I can buy a few supplies from folks in the area. I really don't have anything to trade except for a few hundred CCI 400's.

I'm looking for a pound of Varget or H4350 powder, some large rifle primers and 140 gr. Nosler Accubond bullets.

I know these are really hard to find components but I am hopeful.

Thanks!

Hi Everyone, I'm pretty new to the forum but have really learned a lot from all of the posts. I'm pretty new to reloading, getting back into it after ~20 years from reloading with a buddies dad. I know, not a great time to get into this but what the heck.

I cannot find any components in ABQ, but I will be in Denver over the weekend to visit family and am hoping that I can buy a few supplies from folks in the area. I really don't have anything to trade except for a few hundred CCI 400's.

I'm looking for a pound of Varget or H4350 powder, some large rifle primers and 140 gr. Nosler Accubond bullets.

I know these are really hard to find components but I am hopeful.

Thanks!
If your willing to drive out to Platteville I could spare a Lb of each Varget and H4350 to help you out. I could even spare a Lb a 4831 . Shoot me a PM if your interested.

Recent Posts