Colorado Is Going NUTZ - Anti Gun Legislation

You move they win. It will spread as long as it's unchallenged, and soon enough there will be no place to run. Stand up to the people who are ruling you as a slave and remind then they are representatives amd not your ruler.
Sorry, go visit the front range of CO and then tell me how staying and fighting will yield anything but more loss of freedoms if you stay. CA already has shown us how this works. Life is too short to live in a place like that.

Potential bright spots.

It's remarkable what DeSantis has done in Florida; from toss-up to solid Red. Low crime, no sexualizing kids, no DEI, no coddling of Hamas, etc. We could have had that but a few Iowans said no.

Also, it seems folks generally who typically vote solid D like unions, Blacks and to a much lesser extent, Latinos, who often already had conservative values, are fed up with illegals, rampant crime, and inflation.

Parents in general are pretty po'ed at liberal schools.

And Biden is talking 44% capital gains Fed (and, e.g. MT is ~7%), so over half of any investment income goes to government. Plus 25% on "unrealized gains". Will crash both housing and stock market. Liberals need retirement income too.

So, maybe a tipping point?

Lived in Colorado for 15 years and finally got burned out with the current direction and moved to Alabama in 2022. So glad we did. I still travel back for business regularly and seems like it's continuing to spiral down.

I find it so interesting with even the subtle things. My daughter is in first grade and just this week they were learning about patriotism. I can't imagine that's on a curriculum anywhere in CO these days outside of the western slope.
Welcome to Alabama! We have a few pockets of blue crap with Madison becoming more and more stupid as each day passes. Huntsville is as well, to a degree. BUT as a whole the state is deep red.

Potential bright spots.

It's remarkable what DeSantis has done in Florida; from toss-up to solid Red. Low crime, no sexualizing kids, no DEI, no coddling of Hamas, etc. We could have had that but a few Iowans said no.

Also, it seems folks generally who typically vote solid D like unions, Blacks and to a much lesser extent, Latinos, who often already had conservative values, are fed up with illegals, rampant crime, and inflation.

Parents in general are pretty po'ed at liberal schools.

And Biden is talking 44% capital gains Fed (and, e.g. MT is ~7%), so over half of any investment income goes to government. Plus 25% on "unrealized gains". Will crash both housing and stock market. Liberals need retirement income too.

So, maybe a tipping point?
The problem is libs are to uneducated to realize they are being fed a load of crap. They believe their pie in the sky thinking will save thr world. When it is actually the cancer killing it. There is no way of rationalizing with them. They truly are just sheep happy to hear what they want to be told.....no matter the consequences.

That's tough to answer, can't stand either of them. The biggest concern is what is or isn't being done to secure vote integrity. I don't think there's enough libs to turn TX blue but add in a bunch of mail in votes and aliens…. Well wouldn't that be something. I've heard the talk about all these voters being registered in TX and MO with like 25-30% being dead people. I'm fearful while we worry about MI, PA, GA, or WI that TX, AZ, and MO are already being stolen. This is a sad situation we're in. Somebody please help me regain my faith in the systems of this Republic.
There's no need to worry about SECURE ELECTIONS. The liberals have it covered. But then what do I know. lol Take the time to read the article provided. It will open yours eyes to what's going on.

Attachments

• ES&S SCREENSHOT ELECTIONS.png
    ES&S SCREENSHOT ELECTIONS.png
    131.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IT-ISAC SCREENSHOT.png
    IT-ISAC SCREENSHOT.png
    286.4 KB · Views: 12
  • $5 Trillion info sharing.PNG
    $5 Trillion info sharing.PNG
    88.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IT-ISAC DHS ELECTIONS.PNG
    IT-ISAC DHS ELECTIONS.PNG
    25.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IT-ISAC MEMBERS.PNG
    IT-ISAC MEMBERS.PNG
    164.6 KB · Views: 9
  • IT-ISAC BEN CARR & BILL GATES.PNG
    IT-ISAC BEN CARR & BILL GATES.PNG
    64.6 KB · Views: 10
  • it-isac election logos.PNG
    it-isac election logos.PNG
    52.2 KB · Views: 9
Covered alright. Election Day issues and rapid response means " how many are we down by?" One day, in person, paper only. I bet a lot of states that think they are blue because of their cities actually aren't. Nothing to hide then nothing to find right?

Sorry, go visit the front range of CO and then tell me how staying and fighting will yield anything but more loss of freedoms if you stay. CA already has shown us how this works. Life is too short to live in a place like that.
The group I'm with just stopped the carbon pipeline eminent domain scam. We joined forces with groups innSD and others to push back against Summit and even outer own Republican governor. Fighting alone won't do it. There are others that don't want this **** but a stand must be made, or the stand the communist make will run us over.

The problem is libs are to uneducated to realize they are being fed a load of crap. They believe their pie in the sky thinking will save thr world. When it is actually the cancer killing it. There is no way of rationalizing with them. They truly are just sheep happy to hear what they want to be told.....no matter the consequences.
They still buy groceries, though; at least the middle class and below. Those are the ones who may bolt. Probably just dreaming though.