CNN's take on the HPA.

CNN is a bunch of commie lapdogs for the left. There's a reason why I've always called CNN the Communist News Network, Clinton News Network, Crap News Network, etc...

CNN is a bunch of commie lapdogs for the left. There's a reason why I've always called CNN the Communist News Network, Clinton News Network, Crap News Network, etc...

I agree, i'm just shocked that it's not blatantly anti-gun. Just wondering what the spin is on it for THEM.
Again KNOW your enemy,

To paraphrase a famous movie line: I'm shocked, just shocked that CNN is against the HPA.

That the HPA is getting the attention of the leftist media is a sign that they think the HPA might have some serious traction.

To paraphrase a famous movie line: I'm shocked, just shocked that CNN is against the HPA.

That the HPA is getting the attention of the leftist media is a sign that they think the HPA might have some serious traction.

I hope your right. Would like to see this put to bed in our favor.

Thanks

RLTW
Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts