Classic movie lines thread

Don't mean to be a buzz kill however the line delivered by doc holiday/Val kilmer was not, I'm your huckleberry, it was in fact I'm your huckle bearer, back in that time period, the handle on a casket was called a huckle, over time the term for whatever reason became pallbearer, basically doc was saying it's your funeral, I'm your Huckle Bearer,
I believe you're incorrect. Go do a search and you will see the script of Tombstone says "Huckleberry "

Don't mean to be a buzz kill however the line delivered by doc holiday/Val kilmer was not, I'm your huckleberry, it was in fact I'm your huckle bearer, back in that time period, the handle on a casket was called a huckle, over time the term for whatever reason became pallbearer, basically doc was saying it's your funeral, I'm your Huckle Bearer,
You are partiality correct. That is where the phrase originated. But go back to the movie and listen with the dialog turned on. "You're a Daisey if you do."

Who said that? Who TF said that? Who's the slimy little communist **** twinkle-toed sucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy f*cking godmother said it. Outf*ckingstanding!! I will PT you all until you f*cking die!! I will PT you until you assholes are sucking buttermilk. Was it you, you scroungy little ****? -Gunnery Sergeant Hartman