CGS Hyperion or OSS HX-QD

OFtrash

Looking at getting a dedicated suppressor for my 308 bolt gun. Currently running a Griffin Paladin 30. Im sure someone has an opinion. Don't beat me up to bad for asking.

I like the Dead Air Sandman - L. I don't have my Primal yet but I hear good things about it. I like Dead Air's suppressors and I haven't had the need to try anyone else's. I should add that I met Mike at Lethal Weapon's Texas. It helps when I can talk to the guy that designed the can's I run.

The hyperion will be one of my next cans. The one I had the opportunity to shoot was quiet.

My next one is going to be a porq chop for my 8.6 blackout but the hyperion isn't far behind.

Take a look at Pew Science and the Suppression Ratings, listen to a few of Jay's Podcasts. IDK if I'm allowed to post links to his website/podcast.

I personally have a OSS/HUXWRX HX-QD 762Ti.
No complaints as a multi rifle suppressor with low back pressure, for a dedicated bolt gun you can go lighter & quieter for less money.
I'm looking to the Diligent Defense Enticer L Ti as my next can for dedicated hunting bolt gun use.