• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Cci 200 at target sports

Well they say it's shipped but the tracking number is incorrect not enough numbers
Assuming it's FedEx or UPS, give it a day to update in their system. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT, I've dealt with this before where they will send you a tracking number and then it sits for dayyyyyyys until FedEx / UPS does a bulk pick up. Could be Friday, could be 6 Thursdays and a Monday. TS is good at this. They can now collect your $$$ because technically, it has shipped.

Assuming it's FedEx or UPS, give it a day to update in their system. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT, I've dealt with this before where they will send you a tracking number and then it sits for dayyyyyyys until FedEx / UPS does a bulk pick up. Could be Friday, could be 6 Thursdays and a Monday. TS is good at this. They can now collect your $$$ because technically, it has shipped.
I'm starting to smell a rat

I'm starting to smell a rat
I'm trying not to get your hopes up. But the bulk pick up is a real thing. They wait until there's a truckload before they get sent. In this day & time it shouldn't take long. I bet Friday night you'll see the tracking update.