Butte, MT

My gut tells me your wife is gonna have a hard time in a place like Butte….you may as well. I think a lot of people move here with some grand vision in their minds of what living in MT is like, but find out they are city slickers at heart and cant handle life here. Can't tell you how many transplants I see come through my practice who complain about the way things are here….and they were supposedly the ones who "didn't want to change anything about MT" before moving here

Why would even think about Washington ? The cost of hunting and fishing licenses are sky high and as for getting drawn for a special tag you have a better chance of winning the Power Ball. Our governor is a total idiot and it looks like his replacement is going to be worse. I'm 70 years old and my grandkids are the 6th generation on our farm and I can't leave. We have one of the highest gas taxes , booze and property taxes in the nation. The gov. wants to ban the use of natural gas in our homes and replace it with wind and solar power and wants to take away prime farm land on the east side of the state and send it to the west side of the state because they don't want to look at them there. I'm thinking about planting some currant bushes along side of the road and put a sign up that you can charge you car for free and see how many people stop with only one person wearing a N95 mask stop to charge their car! Take a look at the new gun laws that he signed into law this year and you'll look East . In 10 years it won't make a difference where you live.

I provided this map to help Commiefornians navigate their way ...
View attachment 558545
Jim Carrey Lol GIF

I'd look a little east in Boulder, nice smaller town and pretty easy drive to anywhere, also arguably the best steak in Montana at the Windsor Bar.
Actually the best steaks/ burgers are at the Mint bar in Martinsdale, Mt , I live in Twodot , Mt no grocery store no gas station, 120 miles from a Walmart and in the middle of 3 mountain ranges to hunt anything I want