• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bushnell Elite 1 mile, Like New, $225 or trade

MainDish

$225

For sale or trade,

This was used for 2 trips to the range and then came out of the case to range one antelope. It is very fast and accurate. Everybody knows there is a new version out, the ConX, which I got because a friend was working with Bushnell. However, the ConX doesn't do anything special without the expensive Kestrel - in every other way this model is identical.

Also nice is that the ocular has a focus ring. For midwestern and eastern bowhunting situations this can legitimately replace your binocular.

Unit is exceptionally clean and includes everything. It has so little use that the lenses are spotless without every even being wiped.
IMG_6253.JPG
IMG_6258.JPG IMG_6255.JPG IMG_6256.JPG

$250 now $225 plus your choice of shipping.

For trade, I could use a decent pair of 8x32, 8x42, 10x42 binos. Also of interest would be a Viper 2.5-10x scope or similar, or a 65mm angled spotter. Of course it may be trade + $$$.

Feel free to contact me; I'm not on the forum daily so you can also get me at
jessergamble at yahoo dot com. I will supply my phone # if you want to call in person. Item is in MN.

Last edited: