• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Burris Veracity PH 4-20x50 (Heads Up Display + Programmable Turret)

tysonmax

More info can be found here: https://www.burrisoptics.com/riflescopes/veracity-ph-4-20x50

Trying to thin the herd a little bit so this one is available. Used but in excellent condition, has only seen about 4 or 5 range trips. Includes everything that came in the box including a Burris throw lever I added.

$725 all in - Shipped to your door. PayPal F&F or add fees.

Attachments

• IMG_6767.jpeg
    IMG_6767.jpeg
    373.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_6765.jpeg
    IMG_6765.jpeg
    262.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_6764.jpeg
    IMG_6764.jpeg
    418.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_6763.jpeg
    IMG_6763.jpeg
    414.1 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_6766.jpeg
    IMG_6766.jpeg
    269.7 KB · Views: 101
How did the heads up display and turret perform?
Just like they advertise. You need to use the Burris Connect app to add your projectile data and synch with the scope and that's pretty much it. It's pretty darn accurate.

edit: I use Sig Kilo6X Range finding bino's instead of a rangefinder and the distances matched perfectly.

I'm running 3200.coms. wondering how that distance measuring would meld with their turret. Should be compatible, I would think.

I'm running 3200.coms. wondering how that distance measuring would meld with their turret. Should be compatible, I would think.
I would imagine it would be fine. I've also used it with a cheapo Bushnell rangefinder without any issues.

Thanks for the intel, I think it's an interesting idea. I've been doing a little research on this scope, need to do a little more thinking before I commit to it.