Bullets for 7 SAUM?

Actually I do.....after shooting out 39 284Shehane barrels over the course of several years along with being the Captian and shooter on the most winning Fclass team the past couple of years.......that has tried everything to gain a competitive edge. My information is drawn from not only my experience but many other's that shoot competitivly at a very high level in Fopen. I'll stand by my statement.

I'd say that you've got the credentials. Thanks for your input. Keep it coming.

I'm putting together a 26" 7 SAUM rifle, primarily for 1000+ target and steel shooting. No hunting at the moment.

I've managed to pick up RL26 and ADG brass. And I see some Berger 180 hybrids available at the moment. But would the boost in BC be worth trying the 190gr Hybrids or ATIPs?
I've had good luck with Berger 195gr EOL and 190gr Hornady A-Tips from 1000 out past 2,000 yards

I'll echo above, inside of 1k and less than large magnum capacity I feel like the 180 berger is the sweet spot.

I've shot them out of a 7rm years ago with marginal twist and they were great at 3k mv.

I now have a sporter weight 7 saum in an 8 twist 21 inch barrel. I'm running 180 hybrids at 2840 and 4-5 inches at 850 yards.

Yeah, I'll be using a SA gun, so I assumed I'd be single loading the longer rounds.

The 190gr Hybrids seem to have a crazy high BC, but they don't seem to be very popular for some reason.
160 -175 ,happy place for 7's

The exceptional accuracy and penetration of the Tipped TSX and LRX make an excellent big game bullet in the 7mm Rem Mag. The best lead-free choice!