Bullet recommendation for 6x284

Is there much difference with the 105 grain hybrids vs the 105 vld hunting? I see a slight reduction in BC with the vlds but it's negligible on paper. Do the hybrids tend to be more accurate?
Accuracy is totally dependent on your rifle and what it likes. I have found some like the Hybs, some like the VLDs better.

The difference between the VLD and Hyb is supposedly easier tuning with the Hyb design. But I haven't found any difference is accuracy potential if you work up a proper load.

The VLDs seem easier to find on shelves right now.

But, I would personally opt for the Target version of the VLD for the very slightly thicker (like .003") jacket in a 6-.284 Norma. Velocities should be up in the 3300fps range. I have seen the 115 HVLD vs 115 TVLD performance difference in a 6SST and 6-.284 Norma. Give me the thicker jacket any day at those possible 3300-3400+ velocities.

Accuracy is totally dependent on your rifle and what it likes. I have found some like the Hybs, some like the VLDs better.

The difference between the VLD and Hyb is supposedly easier tuning with the Hyb design. But I haven't found any difference is accuracy potential if you work up a proper load.

The VLDs seem easier to find on shelves right now.

But, I would personally opt for the Target version of the VLD for the very slightly thicker (like .003") jacket in a 6-.284 Norma. Velocities should be up in the 3300fps range. I have seen the 115 HVLD vs 115 TVLD performance difference in a 6SST and 6-.284 Norma. Give me the thicker jacket any day at those possible 3300-3400+ velocities.
Thanks for sharing your knowledge, that tells me everything I needed to know! The vlds are indeed easy to find right now.

The 6-284 is easily my favorite cartridge. I started out with the 107SMK many moons ago, when they became difficult to procure, a friend sent me some 112gr Match Burners. I've been running those for over a year now, significant increase in BC, but they don't hold up to velocity like the SMK did. I started tearing them apart above 3400fps where I was able to drive the 107 above 3500.

I finally settled on a good node at 3370fps with the 112 & they are behaving as of now. took my last antelope @ 330yds with it. At my altitude, the 1-8 easily stabilized the 112 & I'll be running it for the foreseeable future.

t