Bullet for 7wsm for deer hunting.

What about the federal terminal ascent, tlr, trophy bonded bullets

I haven't used the Trophy Bonded in my 7mm WSM, but I have in my 270 WSM and my son's 270 Win and found them to group very well. I would imagine terminal performance would be similar to the Accubond, and the 140 gr should really be screaming out of a 7mm WSM.

I've shot deer with my 7mag with both the 150gr Nosler Ballistic Tip and 160gr Accubonds.Both bullets are very good bullets and have given me complete pass through.I think the 150gr NBT gives just a tad bigger wound channel because it's not bonded.Here is a deer I shot with a 150gr NBT out of my 7mag.
IMG_0167.JPG
IMG_0166.JPG
IMG_0168.JPG

My load LR load is a 180 ELDm with rl23. 3,020 FPS. If I am down tracking an animal I pop out the 180 eldm and top it off with 175 Partitions. Between the two rounds I have the very best exterior ballistics and a load that will shoot through deer long ways in tight brush.

The 7WSM has the best combination of exterior ballistics and terminal ballistics when loaded with VLD type bullets. If you're in something thick you can shoot big long heavy constructed bullets and punch vitals even on the worst angles. IMO there is absolutely nothing a 7wsm doesn't do well. The best short action magnum by far IMO
now we just gotta get someone to make us some high quality brass for it

My load LR load is a 180 ELDm with rl23. 3,020 FPS. If I am down tracking an animal I pop out the 180 eldm and top it off with 175 Partitions. Between the two rounds I have the very best exterior ballistics and a load that will shoot through deer long ways in tight brush.

The 7WSM has the best combination of exterior ballistics and terminal ballistics when loaded with VLD type bullets. If you're in something thick you can shoot big long heavy constructed bullets and punch vitals even on the worst angles. IMO there is absolutely nothing a 7wsm doesn't do well. The best short action magnum by far IMO

Totally agree. My all around favorite cartridge. I know there's a lot of competition out there but I've never quite understood why this one isn't more popular.

What about the federal terminal ascent, tlr, trophy bonded bullets
I was looking the federal ta, but looks like it's hard to find for sale think only I could find them right from federal. Plus there a little pricey. But I should really try some. I may get a sample pack to try out.

If set on bonded bonded, The Nosler 160 AB is tough to beat. Swift Scirocco would be another great choice. And as Cody suggested, if your open to trying a mono, the Hammers are a good choice.
I've always liked nosler and swifts. If I choose to go mono the hammer is very high on the list. I'd like to talk to the owner one day about the different hammer bullets, I shoulder shoot so that's one question I have for them.

I have a box of 175 partitions, I was going to try them but figured there a little long. I'm a fan of the 7wsm, my dad had a savage striker to and was quite fun.

A lot of good recommendations above. When we're bear hunting, I like the 160 Partitions in the 7Mag. Better wound channel than the AB, and plow through everything.

I doubt it's the twist rate, I'm shooting 175 Accubond LR's in 2 different 7mm RM. twist is 9 in one and 9.25 in the other, they are absolutely outstanding.

I doubt it's the twist rate, I'm shooting 175 Accubond LR's in 2 different 7mm RM. twist is 9 in one and 9.25 in the other, they are absolutely outstanding.

I didn't see who the manufacturer of his gun is, but he could have a 9.5" twist. My Vanguard 7RM is a 9.5" twist and I have had trouble finding a load that will stabilize the 168gr ABLR. 162gr ELD-X seem to be fine in that same rifle, though.