• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Brand New Fierce Fury in 28 Nosler

Fit4pain

Brand New in the box is a Fierce Fury in 28 Nosler. I did add a custom TI rail ($200) and it comes with 3 Boxes of 28 Nosler ammo ($300) I paid $1999.99 for the rifle. I will take $1850.00 for my $2500.00 investment. Cancer ended my hopes of an Elk Hunt, so it has to go. This is of course sent to your FFL or can be Pickup in person in San Antonio TX as long as you are legal to purchase a firearm in TX.

A lot of looks but no takers so I will break up the package if someone wants. If you want only the rifle Without the Ammo and the TI Rail I will take $1650 for it. That is $1650 for just the rifle.

20211127_154615.jpg
20211127_154609.jpg
20211127_154309-jpg.389416

Attachments

• 20211127_154309.jpg
    20211127_154309.jpg
    403 KB · Views: 717
Last edited:
I'm sorry for your situation brother, I send prayers and positivity your way in hopes it gets better for you. This is an awesome rifle I love my fierce fury 28 Nosler. Good luck and I know this rifle will sell fast. Aloha brother
Thanks for the kind words. To be clear I finished my Radiation 3 months ago and have been given a clean bill of health. I give all thanks to God for that. The Elk hunt was a once in a Lifetime shot for me and I missed it and that's okay since my health was more important. I just don't want anyone to think I am dying of cancer or anything at the moment.

Thanks for looking. If you have any question, please feel free to ask. Since I have no history here, I can provide it from other sites if that helps. Also, can anyone tell me how you can bump this back to the first page and how often can you do it.

Last edited:
Thanks for looking. If you have any question, please feel free to ask. Since I have no history here, I can provide it from other sites if that helps. Also, can anyone tell me how you can bump this back to the first page and how often can you do it.
Everytime it get s a comment it bumps back to the top can only do it your self every 48 hrs I think but this will send it there good luck with the sale

Free Bump on a Great Weapon!! I'm 1hour south of you, I wish I could take it off your hands. I've been considering a 28 Nosler!
Best of Luck with your Health!!!
#CANCERSUCKS

A lot of looks but no takers so I will break up the package if someone wants. If you want only the rifle Without the Ammo and the TI Rail I will take $1650 for it. That is $1650 for just the rifle

Recent Posts