• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

"Brand New" Blaser R-8 Professional with 300 Win and (threaded) 375 H&H Barrels

ghay

ONE TIME PRICE REDUCTION IN PACKAGE DEAL BEFORE I SELL INDIVIDUAL ITEMS
This will only last a short time before I start on the parts to interested buyers.
New Package price...$5900 shipped CONUS

These were going to be hunted in Africa and possibly Alaska but plans have changed.
I have:
Black, Standard Profile Receiver with detachable trigger group
Bolt with Illumination Control) and Magnum bolt head
Standard profile 300 Win Mag barrel (with magazine)
Standard profile 375 H&H (Threaded) Barrel with (magazine and thread protector)
All items are in absolutely factory new condition.
I prefer to sell as a package but am happy to price out the various parts upon inquiry. Just let me know.

tempImagefPMXfM.png
tempImage2YJIhl.png
tempImageM00ndX.png

Last edited:
IF YOU'VE NEVER LOOKED INTO THESE YOU'RE MISSING SOME OF THE FINEST ENGINEERING AND PERFORMANCE OF ANY RIFLE YOU'LL EVER OWN. NOT TO MENTION THE 2-4 MINUTE CALIBER CHANGE CAPABILITY THAT ALWAYS RETURNS TO ZERO. ALL THIS CAN FIT IN A SMALL 36 INCH CASE MAKING TRAVEL A BREEZE!

SOMEONE'S GOING TO BE VERY GLAD THEY SAW THIS AD!

I've had several guys show interest here, so to sweeten the pot for one last shot before I list it on a more populated venue...$5800 shipped on the total package.
$4200 on the 300 WM complete rifle
$4500 for the 375H&H complete rifle (threaded barrel with thread protector)
All prices include shipping!
I can also sell as individual pieces, give me a shout ( complete receiver with bolt carrier and bolt head sold together ) and each barrel separately or together.

This is a great opportunity for one or more gun lovers to get some awesome gear!

Last edited:
Someone's missing the boat on a rifle they'll never let go of once they try it. Brilliant design and engineering, deadly accurate, quick takedown and compact to transport. Stays zeroed no matter how many times its reassembled. I'll never be without one of these...best travel rifle ever!
All reasonable offers considered...selling for a friend!