Bore Rider Bullet VS Bore Rider Throat

wilkup

Sometimes I start thinking too much and that leads to questions like this…
I'm curious how the two interact or if one might be better than the other.
Defensive Edge has their patented +P throats, which I'm assuming is a variation of a bore rider throat in the barrel's chamber.
Hammer Bullets recently started offering their Absolute Hammer line of bullets that essentially take this same (bore rider) technology to this new line of bullets they manufacture.
So I'm wondering if they might compliment each other or possibly negate each other…? They each offer ~100-200fps boost over standard rounds.
Wouldn't it be wild to experience 200-400fps when combined!?

I'm thinking something along the lines of a 260 Terminator pushing a 123gr Absolute Hammer at 3350-3450+ fps in a 24" barrel…

I have both the 260 Terminator and a box of 123 AHs. I might give it a try. What powder would you recommend. Maybe RL16?
I have no experience with the AHs yet, so I'm actually not sure. I just know Shawn's load data shows a 140 grainer scooting along at 3000+ fps on his website.
I just figure it stands to reason that the lighter mono would pick up at least another 150+ fps, and when combined with the bore rider tech of the AH, there might be some extra juice…?