• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Big brass sale---low, low prices

luvs2hunt62

Big brass sale---low, low prices --Approved by Len

WE HAVE TONS OF BRASS this is mostly once fired brass, collected daily from a concrete pad outdoor range. We are a non-profit, NRA approved gun club, and the proceeds of these sales help fund our youth shooting programs.
USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING INCLUDED IN PRICE

PISTOL
32auto, 25 auto-------------------------------------$45/1000
38 SPL-----------------------------------------------$40/1000
380acp-----------------------------------------------$40/1000
9mm------------------------------------------------ -$35/1000
.40 auto----------------------------------------------$35/1000
45 acp large primer--------------------------------- $45/1000

RIFLE

223/5.56---------------------------------------------$40/1000
5.7x28-----------------------------------------------$45/1000
308---------------------------------------------------$15/100
270, 30-06-------------------------------------------$15/100

I am interested in the 5.7. Not trying to be a jerk but how do you know it is mostly once fired?

fairchase, because most reloaders try to recover their brass---sometimes they mark their brass, with sharpies or some other means. '
I wish you luck in your search for certified once fired brass

Your response does not address my question. Bottom line is you do not know if the brass is once fired or not, that is unless the range does not allow ammo to be brought in or is a military/law enforcement only range. Are either of these the case? 5.7 brass has a life of ca. 5 re-loadings (if processed correctly), hence my original question.

His response is ok. He stated most reloaders Mark their cases so they can recover their brass. So his assumption is its once fired but doesn't know for sure. Buy at your own risk. I've ordered brass from him and have found sizing marks on some of the brass but only a piece here or there. Luvs2hunt62 is a stand up guy and this goes to a good cause (youth shooting) and the prices are pretty good considering shipping is included . When he stated good luck in finding certified once fired brass should tell you that he's not guaranteeing its all once fired.

5.7 brass has a life of ca. 5 re-loadings (if processed correctly), hence my original question.

FAIRCHASE,
Since the 5.7 can be somewhat of a pain in regards to the reloading aspect, buy the factory ammo or new brass and reload it. It's the only way you are going to really know how many times the brass casings have been fired.
I have purchased different rifle caliber brass from luvs2hunt62 in the past and never had any issues with any of it. The 5.7 is a different breed altogether, and most shooters I know that shoot it don't reload for it so your chances of getting 1x fired brass for that caliber, I would think, would be very good.

FAIRCHASE,
Since the 5.7 can be somewhat of a pain in regards to the reloading aspect, buy the factory ammo or new brass and reload it. It's the only way you are going to really know how many times the brass casings have been fired.
I have purchased different rifle caliber brass from luvs2hunt62 in the past and never had any issues with any of it. The 5.7 is a different breed altogether, and most shooters I know that shoot it don't reload for it so your chances of getting 1x fired brass for that caliber, I would think, would be very good.

I've been reloading the 5.7 on a 550B for the past seven years. :rolleyes:

Hey boys (not men), lets all stick with the facts. I did not call anyone a name in this thread. I was disrespectful to no one in this thread. Another fact is that there are some boys here with very sensitive feelings and secondly, brass picked up off the floor from a range can not be ethically advertised as once fired regardless of the cause the brass is funding; that is unless outside ammo is not allowed or it is from a military/law enforcement range. Over and out boys. :rolleyes:

Hey boys (not men), lets all stick with the facts. I did not call anyone a name in this thread. I was disrespectful to no one in this thread. Another fact is that there are some boys here with very sensitive feelings and secondly, brass picked up off the floor from a range can not be ethically advertised as once fired regardless of the cause the brass is funding; that is unless outside ammo is not allowed or it is from a military/law enforcement range. Over and out boys. :rolleyes:

You didn't call names, but, you did know that the brass was not guaranteed to be once fired. Its for a good cause and if you get a few pieces that were reloaded then so be it. You helped a new generation of shooters. ....and yes you kinda of sounded like a dick....and I mean that in a friendly way.

Johnny