Berger to introduce 7mm 195 gr EOL Hybrid Hunting Bullet

My thoughts on this

Attachments

• cart-before-horse-slice-scaled500.jpg
    cart-before-horse-slice-scaled500.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 67
Without knowing anything about Berger's production capabilities, business plan, setup and tooling costs etc. I would find it hard to believe that the 195 is going to hit the shelves within the near futur and if they did having us pions have readily access to them. The standard bread and butter items like the 7mm 180's, the 6.5 140's, the .243 95 gr etc., etc are still very difficult to find. Why would they stretch themselves out some more and dedicate time and machines on a new product when they can't produce enough of there standard proven products?

We as a society have become very impatient and seem to want what we can't have and we want it now. Some day this mess of readily available reloading components will finely straighten out and the companies that didn't over extend themselves will be OK - others will not be as fortunate.

Without knowing anything about Berger's production capabilities, business plan, setup and tooling costs etc. I would find it hard to believe that the 195 is going to hit the shelves within the near futur and if they did having us pions have readily access to them. The standard bread and butter items like the 7mm 180's, the 6.5 140's, the .243 95 gr etc., etc are still very difficult to find. Why would they stretch themselves out some more and dedicate time and machines on a new product when they can't produce enough of there standard proven products?

We as a society have become very impatient and seem to want what we can't have and we want it now. Some day this mess of readily available reloading components will finely straighten out and the companies that didn't over extend themselves will be OK - others will not be as fortunate.

this thread was started on the 02-04-2012, 07:38 AM

this is funny

Your right it is a old thread that keeps on getting revived due to the manufactures keeps on commenting that the supply is just a few months out. That is giving us Americans false hope.

I thought it was funny to read to posts of those who were building rifles for a bullet that didn't exist at time when all components were at an all time low. And still when a few boxes of bullets hit the shelf there is always that one greedy person who hoards them all and never thinks about other shooters:rolleyes:

I thought it was funny to read to posts of those who were building rifles for a bullet that didn't exist at time when all components were at an all time low. And still when a few boxes of bullets hit the shelf there is always that one greedy person who hoards them all and never thinks about other shooters:rolleyes:

Who are you talking about?

And still when a few boxes of bullets hit the shelf there is always that one greedy person who hoards them all and never thinks about other shooters:rolleyes:

Do you fill your tank up at the gas pump or just get a 1/2 tank ? or are you a really good non greedy guy and only get a 1/4 tank ?

A month or so ago I walked into a local outdoor store and they just put 5 boxes of the 180 Berger Hybrids on the shelf and I bought them all,

The item was available, I wanted it and had the money !
Does that make me a greedy person ?

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.