Berger 208 LRHT on game

Montucky Roamer

Anyone run these thru a critter yet? Expansion or no? I heard of the 220 making a couple perfect kills. Tips break off and/or cave in to start expansion maybe?

Lol. It's funny that I clicked on this thread with great excitement to see all the real world data that is flowing in... Only to see that we're ALL waiting for this answer! 😆

I was thinking about starting this exact thread.

Everyone speaks incredibly highly of (and for good reason) the Berger 215 HT's. I've wondered if anybody was putting the 208's to work yet. They seem to look wonderful on paper. I'd love some first hand range & hunting info on these.

Looks like I'm not the only one.

Lol. It's funny that I clicked on this thread with great excitement to see all the real world data that is flowing in... Only to see that we're ALL waiting for this answer! 😆

I was thinking about starting this exact thread.

Everyone speaks incredibly highly of (and for good reason) the Berger 215 HT's. I've wondered if anybody was putting the 208's to work yet. They seem to look wonderful on paper. I'd love some first hand range & hunting info on these.

Looks like I'm not the only one.
there's some info about terminal performance over on LRO

Ok I'll take one for the team. I'll load some up in my 300 win mag and use it on a south texas hunt right after Christmas. I'll report back the findings for whitetail deer and maybe some hogs. About as big as I can get is 200# bucks and 250# pigs. I was taking my 7 saum and maybe 28 nosler. But I'll use the 300WM

Houston we have a problem. I thought I had a box of them but I don't. I have 215's, 205's, 210's, 230's, 200.2's. Crap. Someone send me some or I'll buy some and I'll work ups some range loads the next couple of weeks and report findings. Been wanting to try them but I guess I never bought any. Thought I did. Sorry. Crap The anarchy leader GB doesn't even have any on there.

I'll look in Denver to see if I can come up with a box or two for you. Probably won't be able to get them to you until after hunt (sounds like it was coming up pretty quick).

I can't remember where I got mine, but I'm sure Mile High SS has some hidden somewhere.

A14170E8-56DF-4298-8C1E-034B14FA5F95.jpeg

This will be the tool for delivery of the freedom seeds.