• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale Bergara Ridgeback 300PRC / Vortex Gen III Razor 6-36x56mm

PatrickC

I have a Bergara RIdgeback Premier Series in 300 PRC 26" barrel with a 1 in 9 twist.

It has a Vortex Gen III Razor 6-36x56mm MOA.

Mount is a Spuhr SP-4301C 3 mil / 10.3 MOA.

Nightforce steel 20 MOA rail/base.

Rifle has a total of 30 MOA

Muzzle brake is a Area 419 Hellfire Match 4 port.

Bought everything new and have all the boxes. Rifle has 36 rounds through it and has been zeroed at 100 yards. No marks on anything.

It comes as a package. I will not seperate it, so don't ask.

I will post more pics if needed.

Price is $3500.00 OBO

Attachments

• IMG_3049.jpeg
    IMG_3049.jpeg
    623.6 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_3050.jpeg
    IMG_3050.jpeg
    445.6 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
I believe I paid that much for just the scope when it came out. Did you zero it in that lead sled?

I believe I paid that much for just the scope when it came out. Did you zero it in that lead sled?
No, prone position with a bipod up front and a sand bag at the rear.

I just decided to go a different way.

It's a awesome setup but I'm just wanting a hunting rifle now.

Last edited:
That's a crazy good deal. How does it shoot? I'm helping a guy squeeze some accuracy out of 300 win mag hmr and it's been fairly fussy but about 1/2 -5/8 now with a cheap Hornady bullet. Proofing tomorrow then will start on a nosler ( I think) as I'm teaching him to reload and hard telling what he will actually want to use. I'll let an another buddy of mine know about this

That's a crazy good deal. How does it shoot? I'm helping a guy squeeze some accuracy out of 300 win mag hmr and it's been fairly fussy but about 1/2 -5/8 now with a cheap Hornady bullet. Proofing tomorrow then will start on a nosler ( I think) as I'm teaching him to reload and hard telling what he will actually want to use. I'll let an another buddy of mine know about this
It shoots great with factory Hornady Match ammo.

It is a great deal!!

Bought everything new a little over a year ago.

Recent Posts