Beautiful blacky

Haha. Fair enough. Yeah, most of us don't play outdoors to make money.
Yeah, it's therapy, its not cheap, but being outside is the only reason I get up and go to work.... I have to pay to play and man I love to play. Hunting wolves has been a huge passion for me. I enjoy it more than anything, even bow hunting elk. It's so ridiculously difficult to get it right and repeated intentional success.

My hats off to ya Brent. Congrats on a hard won trophy. Wish I had them to chase out my way, but I just make due with coyotes, for now.
Honestly don't wish. They are ridiculously hard to control and kill the sheet out of elk herds. They also disperse the herds and it makes it a little more difficult for good breeding. I enjoy the hunt but I had winter hobbies before wolves and would have no issue finding a less expensive hobby to replace them. I would go back to snowmobiling or snowbiking, or maybe gambling..... ha ha

Yeah, it's therapy, its not cheap, but being outside is the only reason I get up and go to work.... I have to pay to play and man I love to play. Hunting wolves has been a huge passion for me. I enjoy it more than anything, even bow hunting elk. It's so ridiculously difficult to get it right and repeated intentional success.
No much animal life smarter than a wolf.

A real challenge. Biden wouldn't stand a chance.

I've had a lot of opportunities and screwed up badly several times. Now, I e lost all the packs and on the hunt again. Friday I checked a spot, nothing, today, they came through Saturday. %#+*^€
Go get 'em! I'm about 2 hours east of you. Havent heard many people getting into them this year where I'm at.

Recent Posts