• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

BAT BUMBLEBEE. .473 bf

nwmnbowhunter

Brand new

BAT BUMBLEBEE

Short action, standard .473 bolt face.

$1700 obo

PayPal f and f or wait for check/ money order.

1000039159.jpg

I don't need this at all, but man they're awesome actions! I run the vampire and it's hands down my favorite, and I've tried a lot!
What made you decide between the two actions. I know nothing of BAT and BORDEN, but have many Defiance/Zermatt/Solus actions.

Vampire is probably smoothest action I've ever ran, and I'm sure the bumblebee being the short version is every bit as nice. I've run defiance, Zermatt, terminus, stiller, lone peak and I believe BAT to be the best! they also handle pressure amazingly and I personally believe the flat bottom is just better. If I had sold my 6gt on a Zeus I might be buying it!

Vampire is probably smoothest action I've ever ran, and I'm sure the bumblebee being the short version is every bit as nice. I've run defiance, Zermatt, terminus, stiller, lone peak and I believe BAT to be the best! they also handle pressure amazingly and I personally believe the flat bottom is just better. If I had sold my 6gt on a Zeus I might be buying it!
Agreed.

Buddy and I have 5 builds with bee and vampires and all 5 shot unreal good and they handle pressure very very well. And super smooth.

This was just an extra and with 3rd kid under 3 on the way I'm just clearing out projects.