Bass Pro powder ?

Any box store that was dependent on reloading supplies to survive is not still open today. As none of them have had enough inventory the past 8 years to make a dent in their operating expenses. They have all morphed into high priced clothing stores. vote with your $$ they don't care
BAM. North Ridge or whatever the yuppie hunter types wear. I have a set of bibs and a coat that are 19 yrs old. Aint froze to death yet.

Cabela's does price matching with stores in the immediate area (relatively). But why should we, the customer, have to use this tactic as a way to get them to sell a product to us at a decent price? Reward the store that sells a product at a fair price and then call or email Cabela's (or BPS) and tell them why you didn't buy from them.

Almost everything they sell can be found online cheaper and if there is not a Cabela's or BPS in your state there is no sales tax. Calls to these companies about their prices do have an effect if enough of us do it.

Love the price match tactic. I had to come to the realization that if I want the best price, I need to research it, knowing the retailer ain't a goin broke and will still make a profit. I'll brow beat the big guys like its my job and lifelong passion, then throw their coupon on the table without remorse like I'm on a reality tv couponing show. I'll haggle em for a nickel just on principle!! Then my next step is to take my hard-won ( yes won) money and pay a local guy just a bit more than I should and feel good about establishing a relationship with that mom n pop shop. BPS, I have no experience. Cabelas is 5 miles away and I take pride in getting them down to barely raping the customer!!

I was just in the bass pro this last weekend and got shell shocked when I tried to buy some h1000. I had a $50 gift card since Christmas and it took it all by the time I added some thing to drink and a candy bar for the boy. I couldn't believe it.

BASS PRO SHOP Thats a store for women to shop for their boy friend when they know nothing about him. I ask people not to buy BPS gift cards for me and they do it anyway. I could careless if I ever go into another BPS store. love cabelas go every chance I get. guess I will soon will have to find another place to spend money. I know BPS will ruin cabelas.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.