• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Bansner 300 win 700 titanium action

Post a picture of the whole serial number and I'll tell you in one second if it's a Ti action. This is not a custom serial number. It looks exactly like the serial numbers on a whole lot of stainless Remington actions (read - NOT Ti actions).

I'm not trying to discredit your thread or sale, BUT you very clearly touted this as a Titanium action. If someone buys it and then later finds out it is merely a stainless action with mill work, you're going to have a huge problem on your hands. If I'm wrong, I promise that I'll step right up to the plate and apologize to you.

At the end of the day, you're selling an expensive custom that you claim to know very little about. Perhaps the composition of the metal in the action is part of it. Perhaps not. In either case, I don't see it as fair to sit on my thumbs if I see an issue that very well might burn a prospective buyer.