Bag for ICOTec caller

Greengt88

I just picked up an ICOtec Sabre caller…looking for recommendations on a gear bag for it. Doesn't seem to be one on the website…size wise it is the same as the Night Stalker. Wondering what you guys are using specifically. Would like to be able to keep extra batteries, cables, tripod etc. in the bag for transport…Foxpro has a nice bag but I'm unsure if it will fit the ICOTec.

I use the sly dog hunting chair which has a bag on the back of it. All my gear goes in that big pouch.

Ended up ordering this. The dimensions should be an almost perfect fir, with enough pockets for extras…so if anyone else is looking for a bag for their E-Caller there's the dimensions…ICOTec was less than helpful upon inquiry about a bag…I will post a follow up once I have the bag and can see how everything fits….thanks for the suggestions from those who posted
IMG_4779.png

That looks noisy, the plastic waterproof coating anyhow. I must have missed this when you asked it.

I just use a Husky tool bag from HD for my original Foxpro CS24, plenty of room for visual decoys and mouth calls. You can wax the canvas to waterproof it and a few cycles in the dryer with an old shoe gets the stiffness out.

IMG_2949.jpeg

I just picked up an ICOtec Sabre caller…looking for recommendations on a gear bag for it. Doesn't seem to be one on the website…size wise it is the same as the Night Stalker. Wondering what you guys are using specifically. Would like to be able to keep extra batteries, cables, tripod etc. in the bag for transport…Foxpro has a nice bag but I'm unsure if it will fit the ICOTec.
A kids back pack. If you want a bag just get a cheap tool bag. Lots of contractors hate them and have a pile some place after they took the power tools out of them.

A kids back pack. If you want a bag just get a cheap tool bag. Lots of contractors hate them and have a pile some place after they took the power tools out of them.
I've got a few Dewalt bags laying around here if you're interested