Back fire tv

Yeah saw this video. His wife was flinching and closing eyes and getting beat-up. Both are at fault. She should have said something like this is too much. His son has a flinching problem too. On another video Ruger is with Eric Cortina and is flinching bad over and over. She will need therapy after that shooting session.

So 30 years of shooting experience for you wife. BF's wife is pretty inexperienced. He did her no favors. Who's up to produce a video on flinching?

Being the "devil's advocate" here…..perhaps he was attempting to show the evils of inexperienced shooter not properly prepared to shoot a relatively high recoil rifle! In which case, a successful depiction of …..what "not" to do! 😉 memtb

There are so many experts on here about everything (some of you really are experts). Why not create your own Youtube channel and show everybody how to make perfect shooting technique videos, perfect reloading videos, perfect 2A videos, perfect sniper videos, perfect gun review videos, etc. Let the free market decide whose content should and should not be watched. Also, the experts that do everything perfectly will be doing all of us common folk a real service.
I can tell you why I haven't made any videos, not that I consider myself an expert. In the classes that I taught or helped out on all the students were vetted. Civilians had to have a background check and the military or LE students had their departments enroll them with their clearance. A YT video would not have any such checks. I wouldn't want my teaching or techniques used by some knucklehead.

Being the "devil's advocate" here…..perhaps he was attempting to show the evils of inexperienced shooter not properly prepared to shoot a relatively high recoil rifle! In which case, a successful depiction of …..what "not" to do! 😉 memtb
I don't think that was HIS motivation.

I can tell you why I haven't made any videos, not that I consider myself an expert. In the classes that I taught or helped out on all the students were vetted. Civilians had to have a background check and the military or LE students had their departments enroll them with their clearance. A YT video would not have any such checks. I wouldn't want my teaching or techniques used by some knucklehead.

Yep….hundreds of disciplinary push-ups may not be well recieved on YT! 🤔😂 😉 memtb

Yep….hundreds of disciplinary push-ups may not be well recieved on YT! 🤔😂 😉 memtb
LOL we didn't have disciplinary pushups in our classes. Only one class had pushups and running and that was a sniper class I helped out on. And that was to induce a higher heart rate prior to making a shot.

LOL we didn't have disciplinary pushups in our classes. Only one class had pushups and running and that was a sniper class I helped out on. And that was to induce a higher heart rate prior to making a shot.

We've (wife and I) have occasionally done similar……but, didn't receive the inspiration from a DI! 😜 memtb

I would cut the guy some slack. No, he isn't perfect and sometimes makes mistakes. But then, so do I. I have found his opinions to be somewhat informative. I take in what I believe to be accurate and then disregard the rest. Most testing and comparative videos I see on YT are flawed at best and often times very unfair to one caliber/bullet/scope/etc.

Still, he seems to be genuine and having fun. He puts himself out there and has never struck me as pushing a particular product or 'bought and paid for' - unlike other experts I have seen on YT. I enjoy his easy going style and the fact that he is still learning and experimenting - just like the rest of us.

I watch Backfire from time to time and the I'll watch Texas Predator Hunting as they trash talk Backfire. It's quite hilarious! I know a couple of the YouTubers here in AK. While I don't agree with everything they say or do, I'll still watch their videos. They took the time to make and edit them. I also have pointed out to one of them, that they could change some reloading or whatever up and have better results, etc. Some people haven't been shooting or reloading nearly as long as others have, but still want to pass that knowledge on to others. For that, I say "good job"! We need as many new shooters as we can get to make sure we carry on the 2A for the next generation and the next.
I have watched bf off and on because his videos come up when searching for certain topics. and while His reviews are entertaining I don't give them much credit. TPH seems to feel the same way about BF as I do. I think BF has some videos on bullets and changes his mind/ opinion on the topic, right after Hornady put out a podcast, and he/BF gut shoots a mule deer for and loses her only to claim finding her up walking around hours later with her fawn and shooting and killing her. If you find and watch this video and you believe what he portrays as true, I have some factory rifles that shoot sob 1/4" to 1000 yards with iron sights, as long as you do your part🤔

You don't need background checks for yourself to produce gun reviews, reloading videos, 2A videos, sniper videos, etc. Further, you can require all your guests to have background checks prior to filming if that is what you decide is appropriate. Remember it is your channel, you run it however you want. As far as what people do with the content, you can't control what people in your classes did with information after they left either.

I do watch him mainly because he lives in my town. I don't agree with every thing he post. But I respect that he looks at thing different then I do. He is a younger look at things since he is about 38 years old I think. He seems do be worried about recoil a lot. But then he ruins his wife for life. I don't think she will ever work out that flinch she has developed. That's not how you started out a new shooter on a rifle. The 100 shot milk judge challenge is another joke. Mike the Marine trying to shoot that with his set up and lack of skills. Just thinking he was going to put one hundred rounds down range in one sitting was off.

You don't need background checks for yourself to produce gun reviews, reloading videos, 2A videos, sniper videos, etc. Further, you can require all your guests to have background checks prior to filming if that is what you decide is appropriate. Remember it is your channel, you run it however you want. As far as what people do with the content, you can't control what people in your classes did with information after they left either.
You miss my point completely. The students that attended the classes I taught or assisted in had background checks. I've been vetted/ background checks done by the military/ law enforcement/ and school districts. If I produced videos any non vetted knucklehead could learn my techniques. I'm not willing to have that happen.Heck the classes I put on I required a background check and a recommendation from someone I knew.