ATF Electronic Forms

93 days so far on an eform submission. I have sat on hold for over 30 minutes twice before giving up trying to get an update. I got the confirmation email saying it was in process after the submission, but my ATF account shows no active forms as of now. Not looking good for me.

Wondering if I start the process now, if I will even get one before they make them **** near impossible to get. From the sounds of the last few pages of posts....they do seem to be coming through for some people though. Guess it is definitely worth the try!!

93 days so far on an eform submission. I have sat on hold for over 30 minutes twice before giving up trying to get an update. I got the confirmation email saying it was in process after the submission, but my ATF account shows no active forms as of now. Not looking good for me.
I hit 90 days today with EFile. Fingers crossed.

40 and 66 days for me right now. The wait is fine I guess. I still have one rifle that needs to get cut down and threaded.

Well apparently I went brain dead the last time I posted a day count and missed it by a day or more, more! So today, according to my spreadsheet date calculator I am at 90 days since certifying, 1/20/2022, my eform. The wait goes on.

Got the can man! Ok, the purchase was made on Dec 2, 2021, certified after the ATF site settled down or Silencer Shop did was on 1/20/2022, approval notification by ATF & Local Dealer & pickup all on 4/27/2022. The only issue/caveat is with Silencer Shop's website and customer dashboard as it still shows in progress. Otherwise as happy as a deer hunter in a target rich environment!! Hope this helps someone, be it those of you wondering if you should get a can or those with curious inquiries!! Off to the range..........sometime in the near future.

Got the can man! Ok, the purchase was made on Dec 2, 2021, certified after the ATF site settled down or Silencer Shop did was on 1/20/2022, approval notification by ATF & Local Dealer & pickup all on 4/27/2022. The only issue/caveat is with Silencer Shop's website and customer dashboard as it still shows in progress. Otherwise as happy as a deer hunter in a target rich environment!! Hope this helps someone, be it those of you wondering if you should get a can or those with curious inquiries!! Off to the range..........sometime in the near future.
You lucky sob! I'm happy for you! I'm calling my dealer tomorrow!

Awesome, good for you. I'm thinking about getting a 45 cal can for a 450 bushmaster now. I love my thunder beast ultra 7 30cal. what can did you get? If you don't mind me asking.

It is hard to be patient especially on your first suppressor. I've been in denial all these years. Now I'm sitting here with this annoying tinnitus and hoping the jail time goes quickly. Not sure why it takes 10+ days for Silencer Shop to review everything before sending the confirmation and e file to ATF. Oh well, I will follow up again tomorrow.

Awesome, good for you. I'm thinking about getting a 45 cal can for a 450 bushmaster now. I love my thunder beast ultra 7 30cal. what can did you get? If you don't mind me asking.
I got a DeadAir Primal. Also have an E-Brake on it's way and I have a 30 cal front ready to replace the 46 plate it came with. I'll also be using the direct thread attach. I have a 26" Savage 12BVSS with a WTO break in 300WSM. Use handloads of Berger's 215, 208 and 185 Jugernaut. Will keep ya posted. The thing shoots lights out.