Argentina dove hunt coming soon

RB II

4 of us bought a hunt at a recent charity auction through Hookfire outfitters. Lodge/hunt is in Cordoba, and is supposed to be in the heart of the "relocated" roosts.
Anyone have any opinions/experience with that group. Seems reputable enough, but appreciate any info on them. The brochure at the auction shows the shells at $15.95 a box but their contact now quotes $20 as a "slight" increase, not really liking that information or at least the change in information.

I have never been down there and am excited to be able to go.

I have no info to share with you but it sounds like a fun trip. At $20 a box for ammo, it sounds like it may get pricey as I've heard of people shooting a thousand shells per trip. That would be 40 boxes, or $800. Probably a drop in the proverbial bucket in the big scheme of things. Looking forward to your report on how the trip went.

Four of us are also going to Argentina shortly for a guided hunt of various feathered critters. While prices were originally quoted in US$ they seem to be going up (ammo, gun rental, air charter; etc.) We are resisting but not sure if we will prevail. I do have some sympathy due to the rampant inflation they experience.

I have no info to share with you but it sounds like a fun trip. At $20 a box for ammo, it sounds like it may get pricey as I've heard of people shooting a thousand shells per trip. That would be 40 boxes, or $800. Probably a drop in the proverbial bucket in the big scheme of things. Looking forward to your report on how the trip went.
lots of people shoot 1000 shells/day. The shells are about the most expensive part of that trip if you really like to shoot……and I do!!!

I went a couple months ago, your shell bill will be the priciest part of the trip. 1000 rds per day is pretty easy to do. You're doing good if you shoot over 60%. Have fun, and don't forget to to tip your hunting assistant, and they really appreciate it when you let them shoot a few boxes. Most of them are pretty incredible shots.

A bucket list hunt for me. I sure would love to go some year- but its hard when you can't get anyone to commit. Have fun- and post some pics on here- would love to see some pictures !!! I'll bet the food is incredible too !!!!!