Aqua Pod Layout Boat

Greg Duerr

Im just about ready to order a Aqua Pod Layout boat and was wondering if anyone has used one. Im looking at the 10'Sport with everything including shipping its about $1100 So much more water that I can hunt now...............

G

Aqua pods are great. Started out with one. Very stable and are great for putting out decoys in deep water. Only downside is they are pretty heavy. I went to a Marsh rat from a aqua pod so I could put the blind on it. I currently have a modified design that a local fiberglass guy built for me.

Marsh Rats owner is taking a two year break from production. That was my first choice however where I hunt there is little death to the water reed height of about 12 inches .....................basically its just fooded pastures. Lots of Duck in the flooded pastures but no way to hunt them unless you have a lay out boat. Im going to order the 10' Sport for $687, Im sure it will be great for what I plan on using it for, its just that I know no one that has one..........the 10' sport weights 62 lbs..................I can handle that. Im 6'5" and I will still be able to lay down in it.....................I could not use one that was any shorter .....................but the other models are twice the $$..

G

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts