Applied Ballistics Pro Support Thread

Hey Doc thanks for all of the great advice you have given so far in this thread.
Just wondering if I can ask you a quick query: my Samsung S5 doesn't show up the little menu button to access the ballistic calibration screen. My Android tablet works fine though, is this a bug?

Thanks

Al

Sorry guys, one more question, hope it isn't a stupid one.

When doing ballistic calibration do you input total drop from your zero point or extra drop after you have dialled in?

A theoretical example would be:

Range 1 - 1200m - indicated drop on the AB app is 11.2 mils, so lets say the bullet drops 13.2 mils in the real world, do I put 2 mils in the box or 13.2 in order to calibrate it?

Thanks

Hey Doc thanks for all of the great advice you have given so far in this thread.
Just wondering if I can ask you a quick query: my Samsung S5 doesn't show up the little menu button to access the ballistic calibration screen. My Android tablet works fine though, is this a bug?

Thanks

Al

Menu button on the new Samsung devices is hidden behind the recent apps button. Press and hold the lower left button.

Sorry guys, one more question, hope it isn't a stupid one.

When doing ballistic calibration do you input total drop from your zero point or extra drop after you have dialled in?

A theoretical example would be:

Range 1 - 1200m - indicated drop on the AB app is 11.2 mils, so lets say the bullet drops 13.2 mils in the real world, do I put 2 mils in the box or 13.2 in order to calibrate it?

Thanks

Total drop. In your example the correct answer is 13.2 mils.

Menu button on the new Samsung devices is hidden behind the recent apps button. Press and hold the lower left button.

Total drop. In your example the correct answer is 13.2 mils.

Wow, didn't even know my phone could do that!

Thank you very much Doc for all your help with both questions, really appreciated :)

I am having problems with ab android app on a Samsung s5. I can't access the muzzle velocity calculator. I currently use shooter just wanting to use ab.

I have a galaxy S3 droid I have purchased custom curves in the past and now it don't do anything when I select bullet to buy. I tried it on my sons S4 same thing. Is there a problem with the program?

I have a galaxy S3 droid I have purchased custom curves in the past and now it don't do anything when I select bullet to buy. I tried it on my sons S4 same thing. Is there a problem with the program?

We are working on fixing the custom drag curve library. Google made some changes we are having to work through to get this fixed. I apologize for not being able to purchase custom curves at this time.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.