Apparently the Summer Bison Petters are Back to Hunt!

Weaver93

1699123421674.png

Wonder the actual story behind that photo. Guessing a good hearted prank or a fairly logical back story that goes meme viral.

A couple years ago a friend was bear hunting on the island talked him into packing out a pink chipmunk 22 to pose with if he was successful. He did, and the picture was kinda hilarious, big bearded guy with a big bear and a pink chipmunk poses stereotypically.

He chickened out putting it into the either, honestly it was probably the right decision but would have made some serious memes.

Last edited:
Kinda' like the female hunter who was arguing with the Cowboy about who had shot the "elk" that was lying on the ground between them .
The Cowboy's reply to her was "Maam' , I am not denying the fact that you shot him , just please let me get my Saddle off of him before before I go ".

Last edited:
Wonder the actual story behind that photo. Guessing a good hearted prank or a fairly logical back story that goes meme viral.

A couple years ago a friend was bear hunting on the island talked him into packing out a pink chipmunk 22 to pose with if he was successful. He did, and the picture was kinda hilarious, big bearded guy with a big bear and a pink chipmunk poses stereotypically.

He chickened out putting it into the either, honestly it was probably the right decision but would have made some serious memes.
You get hold of that picture and a ledged will be born!

They say the currency of millennials is fame, even if it's infamy. Reality is the greatest value is likely anonymity... pic will make his kids laugh, that's probably good enough.
Are we still talking about a guy with a brown bear and a cricket rifle? Did I miss a couple posts from Jordan Peterson?

Ha!

Should have that jordan peterson ai reader dictate the thread.... We'd shoot the right elk, concern ourselves with our own hunting district and clean our rooms....

Kinda' like the female hunter who was arguing with the Cowboy about who had shot the "elk" that was lying on the ground between them .
The Cowboy's reply to her was "Maam' , I am not denying the fact that you shot him , just please let me get my Saddle off of him before before I go ".
Funny, yes, but I talked to a fella a few years ago who claimed his Dad's horse had been shot by a hunter WHILE HE WAS RIDING IT...