Any recent preferred barrel blanks reports?

It is a shoulder prefit w/ .183 freebore which is supposed to be factory saami specs.
Pics of some groups/ data.

I'd stop burning components and $ and see what they'll do for you on it.

Something is clearly out of spec from your bore scope vid. IMO you did them a solid by burning your time and $ to see if it would shoot acceptably despite being out of spec. It's not shooting how you want, so they should replace it.

I'd stop burning components and $ and see what they'll do for you on it.

Something is clearly out of spec from your bore scope vid. IMO you did them a solid by burning your time and $ to see if it would shoot acceptably despite being out of spec. It's not shooting how you want, so they should replace it.
Yes, I stopped and have reached out to them. Waiting for their reply

I have two of them, both are 750 Taperless barrels, on in 6.5 PRC and another in 6mm Creed. The PRC and Creed went through a simple barrel break in, and yesterday after several weeks of not shooting it, took the PRC out and this is the first three shots using Hornady 143gr ELDX factory ammo. Just imagine what it could do with a formal load workup using 140 Berger's or 156 Berger's.

View attachment 552009
What load did you settle on with your 6creed?

I've got no less than 5 (off the top of my head) pipes from them and I haven't had any issues.
18" 22 Creed
18" 6 Creed
25" 25 Creed
7" 300 Blk
24" 22 LR

This one is my 18" 22 Creed - 64 TGK at 3420fps

View attachment 562958View attachment 562959

This one is my 25" 25 Creed - 135 Berger Hybrid at 3000fps
View attachment 562960
View attachment 562961

This one was an 18" 6 Creed at 300yds - 115 Dtac at 2850fps
View attachment 562963
In the Magpul Chassis
View attachment 562962
In the Cadex Chassis
View attachment 562966
What load did you settle on with the DTac?

PBB replied and sent me a return label and said they would take care of it.
I asked for clarification on what that meant and if I had to wait another 16 weeks to get the replacement Barrel.
I'm curious as to when they flute the barrel if it is before or after they chamber it.