Any Mainers?

I was born in Maine lived there until I was 22 years old. I grew up in dover-foxcroft and also lived in east machias went to Washington Academy for my junior year of high school. But now live in North Carolina. I was in Maine fishing in june at Cross and Square Lake just below Fort Kent. I wish I still lived up there but, job made me move.

hello Mainers! Can anyone say how the deer season was this 2012? I liked the Dover-Foxcroft area for years but didn't make it this year. Maybe next year.

Bingham- born and raised. Wished I still lived there. Used to hunt and fish up in the 10000 acre tract (just north of the Forks, top of the hill, take a right just after Richard Wallingford's barn- but all that probably isn't there any more...

Skipper I will try to find out how deer season was in dover-foxcroft area. Have alot of family in the area mainly in Atkinson area grandfather owns over six hundred acres on piscatiquis river across from varnums farm tract

Born in Ellsworth. I live in nh now but hoping to move back. I have a camp in Sullivan where I can't spend enough time.

Brewer here. For the guy who asked about places to shoot near old town there is an old air field off the stud mill road, probably a mile from the county rd intersection. Plenty of open space and pit walls for backing. Also, the orrington gun club has a 200 yard shooting range. Unfortunately they capped members this year and it will be January before they are taking new ones. Check with the guy at Crosby's gun shop for more info, or google them.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.