Announcing the New Hammer HHT

Steve, are the HHT's similar the the HH's in that they are somewhat insensitive to seating depth ?
Is there a rough percentage of BC gain over a similar weight HH ?
Congratulations !
Weight for weight is diff than form for form. Because of the design to achieve the terminal performance we want, same form bullet as the Hammer Hunter lost about 10% of it's weight. Weight loss directly translates to bc loss. Most hunters are adverse to lighter bullets. Starting this line with light bullets for twist was not what we thought would be best. We will work on more aggressive form bullets as we progress the line.

Roughly 10% increase but the bigger the caliber the less diff adding a tip makes.

I'm pretty sure I once told you it couldn't be done. Not and maintain our standards for terminal performance. I have been pretty adamant about not ever having a tip in a Hammer Bullet. There is some crow eating in my near future.

Sounds like a good name for this new line of bullets …. You've got the shock hammer, hammer hunter, absolute hammer….and now….

THE CROW-HAMMER!!!!!!! 🤣

Like a crowbar but much, much different.

Oh! It could be a tipped flat base absolute hammer design perhaps…

Last edited:
Negative ghost rider

I figured ButterBean would've insisted on a pink tip.
Are these new tipped hammers approved for the beanmoor man bun magnum ? If so, we expect a full report from @ButterBean very soon.

Order placed. Gonna try some 203s and 154s in a rum and prc. May be delayed in testing due to house building 😒

Last edited:
I begged and pleaded but no Beuno
Good news. Y'all can just "fix" it yourself.

NDUyOUkmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9waG9uZV9zZWFyY2hfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ

Limited-time deal: Worthofbest Hotfix Rhinestone Setter, Applicator ToolKit, Hot Fixed Wand Bedazzler Kit, 4080Pcs, AB Crystal, Clear, 14 Colors, 7 Tips, 4 Gems Sizes, Tweezers, , Jewel Picker, Trays, Zip Bag

Here's an Amazon link to a "bedazzler kit". Not only could you make it pink, you could make it sparkly too!!!! OH! If we thought the hammer trail was cool wait till you shoot a bedazzled pink glitter tip hammer in full sunshine….a 4000 fps 300,000 RPM disco ball of death!!!!!!!! 🤣