AG Composites

For those interested in the VG2, stockys is currently clearing them out at $449 - not too many options left, but it's a great price. I'm bummed I didn't see it earlier, would have definitely scooped up another for a 6 Creed build.

alamo precision is going to an AG composite stock for there Maverick line. It is one they designed themselves and is my favorite stock yet as far as hunting is concerned.

i ordered an ag visogoth that I should have in a couple of weeks for another build to fit a stiller medium predator. should have in a couple of weeks. called customer service and they were great to work with and really understood all the dynamics of each component and what the measurements were.

Starting to see these stocks pop up all over. Reviews seem great so far. Anyone have experience with their hunting rifle stocks? Looking at doing a lightweight sheep rifle build.
I have a carbon fiber AG on my 28 Nosler and it is of excellent quality and light weight. I also just put the M50 on a friends Rem 700 and bedded it for him and he loves it. I will be using more of these in the future.

Just received my Feratta thumbhole, it's very nice. Wish the did the bare carbon look in this model, maybe next year!

I called and spoke to Stocky's a couple of days ago......they are blowing out their AGC built carbon fiber line b/c they are going to be producing their latest Carbon Fiber line in house going forward. The new VG2 will weigh only 26 ounces, vs. the 30-31 advertised now. They should be hitting the website anytime, but the price is increasing by $100 to $649.

About the coolest and most ergonomic carbon fiber AGC that I have seen is an exclusive stock made for Benchmark Barrels/rifles......if anyone has one, please post it up.

I called and spoke to Stocky's a couple of days ago......they are blowing out their AGC built carbon fiber line b/c they are going to be producing their latest Carbon Fiber line in house going forward. The new VG2 will weigh only 26 ounces, vs. the 30-31 advertised now. They should be hitting the website anytime, but the price is increasing by $100 to $649.

About the coolest and most ergonomic carbon fiber AGC that I have seen is an exclusive stock made for Benchmark Barrels/rifles......if anyone has one, please post it up.
Benchmark does complete rifles now? I thought they were barrel shop only.

Mesa Precision has the altitude made by AGC, it's 24oz and very nice looking. I have a Tikka getting built as a 6.5saum right now, it'll be getting one of em.

Benchmark does complete rifles now? I thought they were barrel shop only.

They did a R700 trued action and barrel group buy here about 3-4 years ago. I sent them my stock and they essentially did a full build for me, complete with Cerakote and skim bedding (at an additional cost). This 300WM punches groups in the .2's.

Mesa Precision has the altitude made by AGC, it's 24oz and very nice looking. I have a Tikka getting built as a 6.5saum right now, it'll be getting one of em.

That's a great looking stock at a reasonable price point.....thanks for sharing. That's an option for my next build.

CF8192CA-5402-406E-8671-D4F02A40E453.jpeg

Here are the AGC stocks built exclusively for Benchmark.....love the ergonomics and colors, but really, really like the textured grips in handwell and forend. 31 ounces I believe.

I used the stocky's M50 version on my .280 Ackley. Love the stock. Fit and finish is on par with McMillan and Manners if not better. Buy with confidence.

1.JPG

alamo precision is going to an AG composite stock for there Maverick line. It is one they designed themselves and is my favorite stock yet as far as hunting is concerned.

i ordered an ag visogoth that I should have in a couple of weeks for another build to fit a stiller medium predator. should have in a couple of weeks. called customer service and they were great to work with and really understood all the dynamics of each component and what the measurements were.

Where can I find a pic of the APR mavrick style hunting stock amade by AG composites?

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.