After the kill

If you had eaten one with cyanine pepper sauce, that would have been the end of your raising.
I am not a big tabasco sauce fan. I prefer cyanine peppers, as in Frank's Red Hot Sauce. I like my alligator and crawfish spicy. I like a little extra garlic on my meat, I don't put catsup on my watermelon, and I like strawberry jelly on my peanut butter. Hmm, have I forgotten anything else?

Now it depends on two things. What I shoot them with, and how far from the truck I have to pack (dirt) or drag it (snow). Finally have someone who pays $20 a dog unskinned until they start to rub/breed the last few years. Before that and some even now shoot them and hang from the fence if in with livestock or leave them where they died.

I have a neighbor who insists on putting a deer stand right on my property line, overlooking my woods. I throw my coyotes there, about 10 yards on my side of the property line.
While I sympathize with you , I see quite a bit of this , not on my property. A dead coyote will do absolutely nothing to deter a deer from coming around, trail cam videos have shown deer sniffing on coyote carcasses. PS inconsiderate deer hunters should have their licenses revoked. We actually get calls for service with people complaining about just what you mentioned.

While I sympathize with you , I see quite a bit of this , not on my property. A dead coyote will do absolutely nothing to deter a deer from coming around, trail cam videos have shown deer sniffing on coyote carcasses. PS inconsiderate deer hunters should have their licenses revoked. We actually get calls for service with people complaining about just what you mentioned.
I have always been lucky with my neighbors--until this year. Bad neighbors are bad news. If I catch this WOMAN on my property again, she will be on her way to the jailhouse. She seems to think that since she is a woman she can shoot on my land and steal my dewberries. She can say she shot the deer on her property and it ran across the fence, but the dewberry patch is definitely on my side of the fence. The wench!

I have always been lucky with my neighbors--until this year. Bad neighbors are bad news. If I catch this WOMAN on my property again, she will be on her way to the jailhouse. She seems to think that since she is a woman she can shoot on my land and steal my dewberries. She can say she shot the deer on her property and it ran across the fence, but the dewberry patch is definitely on my side of the fence. The wench!
If she shot the deer on her property tell her to show you where the blood trail begins

If she shot the deer on her property tell her to show you where the blood trail begins
I know she did not shoot the deer on her side of the fence. It was a neck shoot fork horn. I gave her a short lesson in the anatomy of the deer's neck, but she persisted. I told her to take the deer and call me the next time she shot a deer and it crossed my fence. I told her that when I finished picking the dewberries I wanted she could come pick some for herself. Wench never even offered to make me a dewberry cobbler. And, I did not offer to help her drag the dead deer the 70 some-odd yards to her side of the fence.

I know she did not shoot the deer on her side of the fence. It was a neck shoot fork horn. I gave her a short lesson in the anatomy of the deer's neck, but she persisted. I told her to take the deer and call me the next time she shot a deer and it crossed my fence. I told her that when I finished picking the dewberries I wanted she could come pick some for herself. Wench never even offered to make me a dewberry cobbler. And, I did not offer to help her drag the 70 some-odd yards to her side of the fence.
I've never seen a neck shot deer take a step but you already knew that

I know she did not shoot the deer on her side of the fence. It was a neck shoot fork horn. I gave her a short lesson in the anatomy of the deer's neck, but she persisted. I told her to take the deer and call me the next time she shot a deer and it crossed my fence. I told her that when I finished picking the dewberries I wanted she could come pick some for herself. Wench never even offered to make me a dewberry cobbler. And, I did not offer to help her drag the dead deer the 70 some-odd yards to her side of the fence.
Welcome to the weird side, Bro! 😄 :cool:

No she cannot go on your property for any reason without your permission. Everyone has there level of acceptance and allowance. Mine is not even close to your generous level. Best to you in the future with this in my terms disrespectful and abusive neighbor.

I've never seen a neck shot deer take a step but you already knew that
I knew it, she knew it, and the deer knew it. She was the only one wanting to argue the point. It is actually my brother-in-law's place and she is mad at him for clearing a hayfield next to the fence. She only owns five acres of mesquite-covered land. She should be glad she has some open ground to shoot on and ask permission. The little buck probably did live on, or at least, cross her land to get to where she shot it--but. Friendliness will get you everywhere. With permission, she could shoot a deer or two a year without hurting anyone's feelings--but then again.

I knew it, she knew it, and the deer knew it. She was the only one wanting to argue the point. It is actually my brother-in-law's place and she is mad at him for clearing a hayfield next to the fence. She only owns five acres of mesquite-covered land. She should be glad she has some open ground to shoot on and ask permission. The little buck probably did live on, or at least, cross her land to get to where she shot it--but. Friendliness will get you everywhere. With permission, she could shoot a deer or two a year without hurting anyone's feelings--but then again.
If she only owns 5 acres, she is NOT allowed to hunt in Texas
Correction, it is a county rules, most counties have a 10 acre minimum

Also part of the equation. It has never before been a problem. She made it a problem when she claimed rights to the first dewberries last year. She got her panties in a wad when I asked her if she had permission to pick them. She huffed away with half a bucket of berries and has been mad ever since.

Correction, it is a county rules, most counties have a 10 acre minimum
WTFH is that law about? That really comes across as un American and GDS un TEXAN. There are 10's of thousands Texans who hunt and dont own even one acre.