• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Action and Barrel for sale.

backwoods83

Savage Model 111 Hog Hunter action, matte black, with OD green factory stock, mag w/ follower and recoil lug. Unfired. Brand new, these models come with the BT style bolt knob. 410.00 shipped to FFL

CBI 27" 9 twist savage varmint contour matte stainless steel barrel, chambered in 7x300 wby mag .165 freebore for vlds, will be a single feed only round unless the accurate mag bottom metal is used, Fred from 4D reamers chambered this barrel. Hawk Hill customs installed a Harrells break in stainless. Comes with blued barrel nut. 400.00 shipped

I will take 760.00 if someone wants both, thanks.

Barrel was rechambered to 7mm wby match at 26.5" and mated to the action earlier today, is now awaiting Cerakote and for me to paint the stock, so I will not split them up but the rifle could be had for the right price. Sorry I didn't remove the thread.

Fyi, keep a look out at sportsmans warehouse or gander mountain, sometimes they run the 11/111 hog hunters on special for 429-449. They were sold out when I bought mine so I got it local for 475, but they had them about a month before I got mine, good luck.