• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Absolute best tactical 6.5 creedmore muzzle brake

338RUML

I'm rebarreling a ruger precision .308 to 6.5 creedmore and want the absolute best muzzle brake for staying on target shot after shot. Please and thanks

I'm having great luck with the 4 port beast brake from muzzle brakes and more.com

It's about the same recoil as my brothers creedmoor, he has the little bastard break. We both shoot identical loads.

I know it's not what you're asking but have you considered a suppressor instead ("IF" it's legal where you're at). It's a lot pricier and the wait is long (4 months for mine) but it will definitely complete your tacticoolness. :):Dgun)

I have the Eliteiron 30 Bravo and very please with it.

Good luck!

Ed

+1 for the APA. GA Precision recommended it on my 6.5CM, even over the Badger.

Thanks for the responses suppressors are not legal here otherwise I would do that, and keep the opinions coming please looking into the apa brake gun):)

IF it were me, I would look hard at the small PK. I have many and they all do the job very well.
Brian

Favorite brake now is the 4 port beast brake from muzzle brakes and more. Thing is phenomenal. Check out 419 firearms. Jon Addis just made a new brake that is user timed and it looks very nice. And he is a great guy to deal with.

I second the Beast Brakes from Muzzle Brakes and More. Just as effective as APA and easier on your pocket book. He has some good You Tube videos showing how they compare to the APA and other brakes on the market. Just do a search for Muzzle Brakes and More or go to his website. I have one on my 6.5 Creedmoor and it is awesome.

Thanks for the responses suppressors are not legal here otherwise I would do that, and keep the opinions coming please looking into the apa brake gun):)

BUMMER!

I have the mini version of the one on the video on my .300 WSM and works like a champ ...

[ame]https://youtu.be/FE7HujR0DRA?t=1[/ame]

Recent Posts