A True LR Hunting Challenge?

What is the MB stand for? I did load work up on a browning 6.5 prc with n570 and Atips for a friend who shoots "at" the mile over in Montana and I think it ended up around 3000 if I remember. He has the book with the load data but it seemed like a very efficient cartridge. He had some once fired brass from some custom ammunition that had swelled the base really bad and advertised a pretty high velocity with 156 bergers. Wish I could remember the powder charge to compare to your 260AI. In my honest opinion, it would be very difficult to beat one of those cheap vanguard 6.5-300's with hand loads for just plain killing at distance. I guess they're not that cheap anymore but man, at 600 yard milk jugs I'd be aiming at the caps for fun
MB stands for "Match Burners". They are Barnes match bullets.

What is the MB stand for? I did load work up on a browning 6.5 prc with n570 and Atips for a friend who shoots "at" the mile over in Montana and I think it ended up around 3000 if I remember. He has the book with the load data but it seemed like a very efficient cartridge. He had some once fired brass from some custom ammunition that had swelled the base really bad and advertised a pretty high velocity with 156 bergers. Wish I could remember the powder charge to compare to your 260AI. In my honest opinion, it would be very difficult to beat one of those cheap vanguard 6.5-300's with hand loads for just plain killing at distance. I guess they're not that cheap anymore but man, at 600 yard milk jugs I'd be aiming at the caps for fun
My 260ai is running 3045 with the 140 hybrids.

My 260ai is running 3045 with the 140 hybrids.
RL26? My loads have been with Ramshot Hunter. i'm getting ready to switch to 6.5 Staball this summer. I started to and then the primer pockets failed on my cases so I got to start from scratch.

That's a good speed for 140's. Curious how they open up on animals? I've heard the target bullets blow out a nasty big hole until you get some distance