• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

8lb of Varget

Roperboy87

I have 8 pounds of 1 pound bottle of Varget for sale or would trade for some .25 cal Berger 135 grain hybrid long range bullet. The cost on the Varget is $480 what it cost for shipping and hazmat fee. Located in southwest Missouri. Also same lot

Attachments

• 5268EE1B-F87B-4C3A-B67D-0AC4CE05EFF2.jpeg
    5268EE1B-F87B-4C3A-B67D-0AC4CE05EFF2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
Local gun stored called recently and said we have your name down for 8lbs of varget? I placed a hold 2 years ago.... I said I found some since but how much.... $285 for 8lbs I said I will be there today! This stuff has always been hard to find glws! Deal with confidence with this seller

Local gun stored called recently and said we have your name down for 8lbs of varget? I placed a hold 2 years ago.... I said I found some since but how much.... $285 for 8lbs I said I will be there today! This stuff has always been hard to find glws! Deal with confidence with this seller
That's a good deal. I seen one store had a 8lbs jug for $340 a couple months back. Another store had 1lbs just for $53/lbs. 3rd store was smoking crack and price gouging, $90/lbs