• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 8 lbs jug of rl26

Christian Wiseman

I have a 8lbs jug of rl26 700$ must be local to north east wyoming won't ship.

Attachments

• Snapchat-243161534.jpg
    Snapchat-243161534.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 15
Good luck with the sale! I got a jug of it last winter for use in a short mag, supposed to be very good stuff!
Thanks. I just looked up what it was going for online and the only place I found it was on gun broker and it was almost 800$ on there. A buddy of mine just found 1lb bottles in Montana for 105$ a lbs at a store so I figured 700 was fair

Thanks. I just looked up what it was going for online and the only place I found it was on gun broker and it was almost 800$ on there. A buddy of mine just found 1lb bottles in Montana for 105$ a lbs at a store so I figured 700 was fair
Hey, times are what they are, unfortunately. With them stopping alliant sales right now due to war efforts, who knows when it'll be around again.

The "Bit Coin" was comic relief, along with shipping and the price which you evidently did not get. We do have friends in WY that can pick the powder up if we were to come to an agreement. Sometimes a LRH member might jump right in on and spoil the conversation.
Christian Wiseman GLWS and God Bless!
Len & Jill
Sorry I misinterpreted your post, Len

And for hijacking your thread, Christian.

On that note, Christian and I have done business before, he's a great seller!

The "Bit Coin" was comic relief, along with shipping and the price which you evidently did not get. We do have friends in WY that can pick the powder up if we were to come to an agreement. Sometimes a LRH member might jump right in on and spoil the conversation.
Christian Wiseman GLWS and God Bless!
Len & Jill
Oh I got it, and it was funny :D Just posting what our law says ya know hoops to jump through.